Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Brake pads for autocross

Samjaw82

Reaction score
I searched and found some decent threads on this subject but it seems like if you want this truck to stop, you have to go bbk. i don't want to do that. Im going to do typ200 brake fluid which I've always used and possibly lines if I feel like it (probably not). I get rotors dirt cheap so I'm sticking with off the shelf centrics. Now for pads... Wtf is available for this truck that will give me hard bite like hawk hp+? Can I use another TOYOTA pad application? The x runner has a different part # thru toyota but when I go onto project MU or hawk site I get the same # for solara and x runner. I'm most likely missing something here. Any help would be appreciated

autobodyX

Reaction score
Carbotech 906 HP10 is what I use for HPDE and autocross

sonic555u

Reaction score
Try porterfield r4 race compound only for track not street use, they will even make them for your drum shoes but that's stuff custom and your truck will squeal crazy loud.

Nashman

Reaction score
proters are one nice pad that's what I plan to get

SgtBadA

Reaction score
I ran EBC yellow pads last year. They lasted the season but they burned out pretty quick. I've heard great things about carbotech brakes.

Top Bottom