Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Brakes and Rotors

Izhr818

Reaction score
How's it going fellow X-runner owners,

I'm currently shopping for brake pads and rotors, since I was told that I need them changed. I am not a racer or some kind of elite driver. I just need something that will do the job right. I don't need the top of the line stuff and I also don't want the cheap stuff from china. I just need something in the middle.
About my truck. Its a 2009, I have a TRD BBK, and also I only have 34,000 miles on it. I called a reputable shop here in san Fernando valley and they said...
Brimbo rotors, Green stuff brake pads and labor they will charge 375.00.
Before I commit to this. I just wanted you guys' expert opinions and recommendations.
thank you very much for all the help.

Respectfully,
Izzy

SgtBadA

Reaction score
I would say ebc green stuff or hawk pads would be fine for you. Shouldn't need rotors though with only 34000 miles.

autobodyX

Reaction score
Not sure you have brembo rotors with a TRD kit. Bbk kit pads are super easy to Change pull the wheel remove two Allen bolts pull old pads out slide new ones in two bolts back put the wheel back on done in ten min. As for pads the TRD ones are like 90 bucks or research pads for a st40 caliper.

Top Bottom