Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

brakes

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
does URD sell them? There is a category on the website but nothing in it:hmmmm2:

:dontknow: just curious.

5000XD

Reaction score
They sold them before, I can recall drooling over the bbk for the X-Runner on their site, but you'r right, I also get "No products exist in this category" :hmmmm2:

Gadget

Reaction score
Let me know exactly what you want and I will see what I can find laying around here...

G

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
more stopping power:smile:

probably full bbk kit

Edgeman

Reaction score
Let me know exactly what you want and I will see what I can find laying around here...

G
Gadget,
I'm finally in the market for a BBK kit, and your StopTech BBK kit is at the top of my shopping list. One question: it comes with the two SS brake lines for the front, but do you also sell the rear brake line? Would like to knock out all three at the same time.

Tried sending a message through your "contact us" page on your website, but it wouldn't send.

Thanks!

Nashman

Reaction score
Gadget,
I'm finally in the market for a BBK kit, and your StopTech BBK kit is at the top of my shopping list. One question: it comes with the two SS brake lines for the front, but do you also sell the rear brake line? Would like to knock out all three at the same time.

Tried sending a message through your "contact us" page on your website, but it wouldn't send.

Thanks!

Nashman

Reaction score
I run porter field pads thou I am not a fan of anything ceramic

Top Bottom