Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Detective_Dan's Build Round 3

Detective_Dan

Reaction score
got this baby installed earlier today.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVrgcD2BOVc[/ame]

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
I'm loving the Evo man. Great tasteful mods so far. Bhlm and blacked out front end made a huge difference.

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
i can't really tell from your pics but is your front wheel gap more than the back?

Detective_Dan

Reaction score
i can't really tell from your pics but is your front wheel gap more than the back?

Yet it is. Front measures 2.3 and rear measures 1.6.

The springs I'm looking at should drop it almost evenly, and give about .5" wheel gap on all 4 corners

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
thats what i thought. gonna look a lot better with an even drop!

Detective_Dan

Reaction score
both of these videos were just before i installed the exhaust, so, its a stock evo.

(please excuse my cameraman yelling "VTEC!!!" it was an inside joke and had us laughing all night)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBXLYNsq2Q[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouKErRiWP4s[/ame]

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Post drag strip videos but no times??!?!?!??!! WTH man?!

Detective_Dan

Reaction score
Lol. Consistent 14.1's but I didn't launch against the ms3, that run was a 14.4.

Once I get it tuned, it will be low 13's because it will remove the first gear limiter, letting it launch much harder

Last edited:

Detective_Dan

Reaction score
got my new license plate in today, I just set it in the grill for the pic. mount location is on the rear

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
got my new license plate in today, I just set it in the grill for the pic. mount location is on the rear

Beautiful front end on that evo sir. :top: Too bad you guys have to have a front license plate. Would the position of the license plate there block any of the intercooler? I don't know much about that stuff but looks sick dude. :crinklehair:

Detective_Dan

Reaction score
Beautiful front end on that evo sir. :top: Too bad you guys have to have a front license plate. Would the position of the license plate there block any of the intercooler? I don't know much about that stuff but looks sick dude. :crinklehair:

We don't have a front plate. I just set it there for the pic. Technically the my evo was a Texas car and required a front plate from the original owner. If I had to mount one up front, I have a bracket that goes where those 3 black plugs are at on the front drivers side bumper.

And yes if I mounted it where it is set in the pic, it would block almost half of the intercooler lol

Top Bottom