Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Everyone with a apr x1

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
I have owned 2 apr x1 units and for some odd reason i will get like a hiccup or like miss at about 2,200 or 2,300rpm at least once a day. Anyone else have this happen

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Which file do you have? That will help.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I have a very limited recollection of the file names, but is that the "hot tune" for N/A without cats?

Are you on the stock injectors? How many miles does the fuel pump and filter have? When is the last time that you changed the spark plugs or at least checked them? Do you have any CEL's? Are you certain that you don't have any vacuum leaks?

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
Supposedly alot of n/a guys experience this and i have checked everything,sometimes ill get a code for a oxygen sensor

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Supposedly alot of n/a guys experience this and i have checked everything,sometimes ill get a code for a oxygen sensor

I'm boosted and I get it too. Blackxrunner (David) also said he got it too while he was boosted. Doesn't happen all the time and I had heard of others having it too so never really cared lol

SgtBadA

Reaction score
My UCON does this.. I need to data log it

Top Bottom