Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Factory looking GPS

xrunnerjoe89

Reaction score
Found this navigation unit on ebay,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-1...842935?pt=Car_Audio_Video&hash=item2a13aeb437

IMG_7508.jpg

What do you guys think?
I think it looks good. Anyone actually have this unit? I wonder the quality of this unit is...

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
I'd go with an aftermarket unit. More features and functions. And with the proper mounting kits they look just fine IMO.

bigdreams

Reaction score
I'd go with an aftermarket unit. More features and functions. And with the proper mounting kits they look just fine IMO.

:dito: go with something that has more than you need. you may just find a new feature you like

rexrunner

Reaction score
To bad u can't get something like that and run Android lol.

X_Less

Reaction score
This has peaked my interest... XRunnerpower can you elaborate why it sucked?.

lance426

Reaction score
You could just install a carputer to do that and so much more if you like how that looks.

adamewwy

Reaction score
I've got a pioneer double din with navi all touch screen w/ a mounting kit from tacotunes.com and it looks damn near stock man, I like it alot...I'll try to post pics when I get time

also has alot more features vs. stock units....plus its just something else to add to your mod list...lol

Last edited:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
For $700 bucks you're paying more for the "factory look" than the Nav system. I'm sure its the cheapest model with the least options to keep the costs down. I'm sure the audio options are lacking. Not entirely clear if it has audio preouts to hook to an aftermarket amp. If it doesn't that is a huge fail in my book.
I'd say put $650 to the nav system, $50 to the mounting kit and have a hell of a better unit.

Pillsbry10

Reaction score
i actually really like that, its probably got enough options for someone not looking to run subs or anything else extreme.

im going for more of a stock functional look with my truck, ive got enough custom stuff in the garage. might have to see if i can find one of these a bit cheaper

Scarface

Reaction score
I didn't know that thing cost 700... wow. Gay

Pillsbry10

Reaction score
lol it also has the best offer feature on it, and there is one for 540ish on ebay as well.

my bed cover was listed at 949 with best offer option and i got it for 775

Top Bottom