Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Freaking Gas Prices

marty_mar

Reaction score
What's everyone think about the cost of gas going up 4 cents over night?
I put premium in my x and it usually takes $60 to fill up my truck but now its going to take around 65 or 70 and I am having to drive from GA to TX freaking awesome

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
You're lucky, just add 30.00 to what you pay and it's what we pay up here. Gas when up 0.04/l in 2 days(x/3.78 for a gallon), We pay 1.17/litre for reg. That what happen when you let a bunch of camel jockey run the world

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
gas this moring is 121.4 per liter or 4.61 per gallon and thats shitty gas... premium as in ultra 94 ( which my x gets) is 138.4 per liter or 5.24 per gallon!!!!

USAFX

Reaction score
it Sucks..... but I guess I cant complain where I'm at $3.39 (93)

marty_mar

Reaction score
gas this moring is 121.4 per liter or 4.61 per gallon and thats shitty gas... premium as in ultra 94 ( which my x gets) is 138.4 per liter or 5.24 per gallon!!!!
Wow I guess I don't have anything to complain about because Holy Crap thats some major cash.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
no matter where you are gas prices going up sucks, but I love the threads that are all about 'how do you drive these trucks everyday' I always get a kick when garage queens come out for a drive and people get upset... like I said though no matter where you are when your used to paying a fee and for no 'real' reason it jumps like it did its a piss off!!

SX TOY

Reaction score
I drive mine for work every day and just payed 3.44/gal yesterday

wisenthefools

"Ricky Bobby"
Reaction score
The end is near my friends...soon we'll all be running from gangs of leatherbound maniacs, in armored vehicles covered in cow hides, with machine gun turrets. Fighting to the death over barrells of fuel and cans of dog food with Mel Gibson.

Jwall

Reaction score
With these gas prices it's making me not want to use 94 anymore... :( it's getting ridiculous.

marty_mar

Reaction score
I drive mine very day and love it but I may have to cut back on putting 94 in it.:thumpdown:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
all this talk about gas prices...if you want a $$$ saver get a prius...its a truck...don't romp on it every chance you get...hell i'm a 4x4 and I can easily get 21+ MPG city/highway driving...and I only fill up 1/2 a tank every 2 weeks...its all about feathering...:smile:

marty_mar

Reaction score
It just sucks that because of the Mid east and their dumb ass problems our prices go up.

supratrippy

Reaction score
seriously i stopped driving the taco as much now im usually just riding my motorcycle around

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
Wow, I was going to complain about gas prices but its only $3.24/gallon for premium. Soon well all be living in like the mad max movies.

micpun

Reaction score
i got some good buddies and family high up in the oil industry and $5 a gallon is going to be a realty before thanksgiving.

marty_mar

Reaction score
i got some good buddies and family high up in the oil industry and $5 a gallon is going to be a realty before thanksgiving.
When that happens its time to get a motorcycle for me and the wife is going to have to give up her hummer because filling both up with 94 is going to be outragous.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
A few days ago the nes said that Los Angeles County's average Regular Gas price was $3.55 per gallon. I just paid $3.57 yesterday.

trd_sport

Reaction score
Yeah it sucks.........but it happens every year so ....surprise surprise lol.

livinginsa

Reaction score
You ain't seen nothing, yet. Gas is going up big in a few months. If I wasn't so lazy (didn't feel like doing the research), I would have sold my stock and bought oil company stock. If I didn't have some large bills coming up, I would still buy oil company stocks, right now. I believe that 5/gallon is inevitable by the end of the year, maybe more.

This middle east thing is bad, and it is going to get worse. Still I need to sell one of my vehicles to help pay my bills, either the Toyota Camry Hybrid or the X-runner. The smart move would be to sell the X-runner but I never thought I was smart. It is so bad over there that they are pulling my civilian friends out of there; that tells me it is going to get real bad.

RRCanuck

Reaction score
V power is all i put in my rig. That alone takes a nice chunk out of my wallet. Couldnt imagine paying any more for 94.... Phuck haha

Top Bottom