Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Got my C2C Eyelids!!!!

XRobber

Reaction score
Installing them this weekend..... I forgot how much fun it was to mess with these trucks...
IMG_5181.jpg

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Hell Yeah
I'm still rocking the C2C sticker on the front end. :top:
noobs just don't know what that's all about.

XRobber

Reaction score
Hell Yeah
I'm still rocking the C2C sticker on the front end. :top:
noobs just don't know what that's all about.

You got that right!

C2C was a little venture Jonathon and I started back in 06-07. We sold a handful of different things strictly for the XRunners. I still have the connections on a few of them so I can get stuff for my new truck :)
When I blew up the first one, I dropped out of the scene - and Jonathon slowly did also.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
I still have the C2C eyelids on my stock headlight housings.
My X still has the hood strut kit from your group buy... one of my favorite mods!
You guys had some great products! :top:

XRobber

Reaction score
I still have the C2C eyelids on my stock headlight housings.
My X still has the hood strut kit from your group buy... one of my favorite mods!
You guys had some great products! :top:

yeah - those hood struts were my fav from my first truck. I need to do that again..

Reaction score
Interested in hood struts and eye lids if you decide to sell or just wanna give the info for the struts

XRobber

Reaction score
C2C doesnt exist anymore, but I still have access to the eyelids ... I dont know the rules of this forum since I am no longer a vendor. Whatever the admin says is okay, I will do.

As far as the hood struts - I cannot access that vendor anymore - but I can tell you they were the same as the Redline Tuning elite kit. We just had a better price point...

I WISH I could find an old C2C shift knob....

Last edited by a moderator:

BSP 05 X-Runner

Reaction score
Good to see your still around, I'm still running the C2C drop on my X still corners like a beast.. still have the hood struts and eye lids.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
I have the hood struts and headers both bought in the group buys. I bought the eyelids, but they got destroyed on the install LOL. I think that was all I had from C2C

XRobber

Reaction score
Hey guys - the only way I can send these eyelids to anyone on this site - would be for me to become a vendor or advertiser. I am not doing that because there will be no profit for me - so to keep with the forum rules, I will not be able to send these eyelids to anyone.
sorry!

Reaction score
Hey guys - the only way I can send these eyelids to anyone on this site - would be for me to become a vendor or advertiser. I am not doing that because there will be no profit for me - so to keep with the forum rules, I will not be able to send these eyelids to anyone.
sorry!

facebook has a couple X runner groups. I was more wondering about what struts to use for the hood struts if you happened to remember any specifics

XRobber

Reaction score
Awwww come on!!!! I wrote those C2C instructions... they were SOOOOOO easy to install :)

BSP 05 X-Runner

Reaction score
The struts were easy to install, I think lenie and I did mine and my wife's in less then an hour

Top Bottom