Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GSP Southbound NJ

Billy182

Reaction score
Spotted today in moderate traffic on garden state parkway near exit 130 around 3:30 pm. This is the first one I've seen in a long time.

39V8guU.jpg

Last edited:

markgt531

Reaction score
i think ive seen this one in union, at Stuyvesant ave union center. seen it all the time

Ducracer

Reaction score
Too funny, literally 5 years later I actually look in here and see my truck. Btw still have it and can still be seen on gsp it tpk around 3 going south

Ducracer

Reaction score
In Englishtown. Missed x-fest because anniversary. Missed my wife's birthday cause was out of town for work so missing that was out of the question

gearhead899

Reaction score
Why do all the other NJ X-Runners live atleast an hour away!? Lol

Billy182

Reaction score
I only got the chance to drive my truck once this year, and that was to warm the oil up before the yearly oil change. I’m still hoping for another warm day so I could take the wife down to Valenzano in Shamong for a relaxing day.

FLgator

Reaction score
Why do all the other NJ X-Runners live atleast an hour away!? Lol
They have all flown S for the winter :). Here in my little area in N.E., FL there are at least 4: 2 (FL Gator)Blue, 1 red and 1 black.

Billy182

Reaction score
X’s sold better in southern states. Up north, everyone buys a 4wd, even if it’s never used.

FLgator

Reaction score
There are tons of 4wd's down here as well. Gotta have one ea for the lawn mower races and/or for mud bogging. You get into the necks between here and Ocala, and there are plenty of both.

Top Bottom