Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How many miles your S/C taco have?

x-driver21

Reaction score
Looking to find out who has some higher miles running a s/c on their x. Preferably TRD
I am Curious of any reliability issues and maintenance tips to stay on top of for a 70k trd s/c x. This will be my dd.
Any high mileage TRD xrunners out there running strong?

30Birdy

Reaction score
I've had my TRD supercharger on spinning a stealth pulley for almost 4 years, but only put about 15,000 miles since the install.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Yup, just rolled 214K today. Installed at 167K. Still daily driving it.

30Birdy

Reaction score
I have also been running the 2.85 stealth pulley, fuel pump upgrade, FPR mod, bypass hose swap since I did the supercharger install.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
How much of a difference did you notice from the stock pulley. My blower is stock but have thought of putting the 2.8 on.
I never ran it with the stock pulley.

XMPLRY808

Reaction score
I had my blower on from 4,000 to right now 65,000 miles. Ran stock pulley not very long then swapped it with the 2.7”

mejbro

Reaction score
Running beautiful with fpr mod. Nice and rich. And once meth is installed it will be plenty rich. Might have to go 2.5 :cool:

I like where your heads at! I'm running the Stage 3 Snow Kit, Methanol / Water injection before my throttle body and when that little read light comes on the LCD read-out the truck LIFTS!

o0opackersfano0o

Reaction score
I like where your heads at! I'm running the Stage 3 Snow Kit, Methanol / Water injection before my throttle body and when that little read light comes on the LCD read-out the truck LIFTS!
Same kit I just bought

mejbro

Reaction score
You're gonna love it, it really does let you control the "tune". My setup is running off of the pulse width of the fuel injector. I found it to be more reliable than metering boost or using the 50 / 50 function, but either way ENJOY!

x-driver21

Reaction score
You guys are wild! Check out my other thread trying to diagnose my extended crank issue on a cold start if you have any ideas

radracer_x

Reaction score
Just curious what tanks are you guys running with ur meth kits cuz that tiny container that comes with it just doesn't cut it. I have stage 2 w/ gauge. I was looking at 5 gallon container but I'm not paying over $100+ for one.

Top Bottom