Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How much for OEM 18x8 wheels?

Drifting86

Reaction score
I was curious about this too! Wanted to match up a winter set to my X.

SHUmaker

Reaction score
Anybody else got any stockies? lol I cant find any ANYWHERE here in NC!!!!!

AZ Sun Lover

Banned
Reaction score
Just an FYI.
I had the wheels stripped and re-powder coated. They were in Ok shape but I'm an anal SOB! I also bought all new lug nuts.
I also changed the ring & pinion to 4.10's because I went to 245/55-18 Nitto rubber. Looks nice with the X-runner Tundra Racing lowering kit. I went with Pre-runner springs with 1" blocks. This gives the truck a 1" rake.

AZ

05xrunnerx

Reaction score
Just an FYI.
I had the wheels stripped and re-powder coated. They were in Ok shape but I'm an anal SOB! I also bought all new lug nuts.
I also changed the ring & pinion to 4.10's because I went to 245/55-18 Nitto rubber. Looks nice with the X-runner Tundra Racing lowering kit. I went with Pre-runner springs with 1" blocks. This gives the truck a 1" rake.

AZ

No pics? Post up a pic!

AZ Sun Lover

Banned
Reaction score
No pics? Post up a pic!

It's not an X-runner. I was told by more than a few dealerships Toyota stop making X-runners years ago! :motz:

This is the only truck I could find with a manual transmission! At least it has the SR5 package and I have installed full X-runner suspension but the rear brace. I have a fabricator I need to build some type of rear brace. I had to fly from Phoenix AZ to Portland OR to buy this one. I need to have the side mirrors painted and get a front lower valance painted & installed.

The cardboard box has the whole take out complete 3.31 carrier assembly w/ 3,624 miles on it. I need to post it on eBay soon! Or is anyone willing to make me an offer. The box is 11x11x17 and the weight is 68 lbs. I can ship it from the Kinko's / FedEx Office at 1437 E. Main St. Mesa, AZ 85203

AZ

Attachments

• 102_4828.jpg
    102_4828.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 234

SPEED808

Reaction score
damn 350 for the x wheels! that is a deal!!!! crap i paid 5 for mine ;( and they had curb damage

jrodela06

Reaction score
Looking for x-runner 18" wheels in SoCal. with or without tires/sensors. Also what is the stock tire size for these wheels?

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
truck looks good! love white tacos! you need another 1" drop in the rear and the rims powder coated black......or at least thats what i would do!

Top Bottom