Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How Much Is An OEM XR Rear Sway-Bar Worth?

AZ Sun Lover

Banned
Reaction score
Hi,
Newbe can't go to for sale section so I'm asking here.

Please send me a email at HAYRANDYL at COX dot NET.

NEW it's about $100 shot me a price for your good as new used OEM X-runner rear sway-bar.

Note I'm also looking for a set of OEM X-runner front springs.

Thanks,
AZ

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
worth whatever some one will pay for it I suppose. I threw mine in the garbage.

AbunaiXR

Reaction score
have you checked out XII performance? for a little more you could get a much better sway bar. just something to think about.

lvxr

Reaction score
id be happy if i got a case of beer out of it.... because unless you found someone in dire need of a stock one, u probably wont sell it for more than 20 bucks.

donovanbedwell

Reaction score
yeah XII sway bars are much better performance wise man. i'm looking into buying one soon.

AZ Sun Lover

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I want an OEM sway-bar because I don't want a tail happy truck.

Also looking for OEM front XR springs. Anyone will to box and drop off a FedEx owned Kinko's. Just drop off after I pay with PayPal I will cover the shipping to AZ. Or if you trust me I can send a check to you after FedEx ships the part and or parts. I'm no scammer. I just couldn't a X-runner so I bought a Tacoma 2.7 L 4 with a stick. Has the SR5 package with locking diff. I hate automatics! This was the only truck I could find setting on the ground! Damn Toyota for not putting a stick in trucks. I guess the think all red necks from AZ are to young or old to push in a clutch. I'm old @ (53) but F-ing dead Yet! :stupid:

Sorry for venting guys & gals!

Heres the deal I'm making a 4 cyl Access go thru a turn so I'm tring to upgrade the susp. on a base Access cab.

If I want to drive a tail happy car I will pull out my garage queen XM-5 out of the garage. I have changed the susp. on this car so many times I can tell you what size each and every bolt & nut size wrench is needed.

Thanks,
AZ or Randy

Last edited:

AZ Sun Lover

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks to all but after a mo. of looking I just ordered one from my local Toyota dealership. Cost me a whole $89 plus tax.

Now comes the fun part installing all the suspension. I'm glad I have a OTC strut / spring compressor.

Mods please lock this tread.

AZ

Top Bottom