Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lotek pillar and oil pressure gauge install

Shockey

Reaction score
Just received everything i ordered last week to put my oil pressure gauge in the truck. I have some questions on the sandwich plate adapter. Can anyone point me to a how to thread and can help me? I used the search option but was not able to turn anything up. Thanks.:blurock:

justin13703

Reaction score
If you want the install to look a little cleaner there's a hex bolt directly underneath the oil filter cup that you can unscrew and screw your oil pressure sender into. Just need to get a bushing to fit it and the sender. The only problem is, I can't remember the size of the bushing you need lol I think Torspd originally told me the correct size.

As far as the sandwich plate if you want to go that route just remove the oil filter, screw the sandwich plate on, and screw the oil filter back on. Might as well do an oil change at the same time. Then install your sender and run it to the gauge

Shockey

Reaction score
If you want the install to look a little cleaner there's a hex bolt directly underneath the oil filter cup that you can unscrew and screw your oil pressure sender into. Just need to get a bushing to fit it and the sender. The only problem is, I can't remember the size of the bushing you need lol I think Torspd originally told me the correct size.

As far as the sandwich plate if you want to go that route just remove the oil filter, screw th sandwich plate on, and screw the oil filter back on. Might as well do an oil change at the same time.

yeah damnit lol i just did a oil change last weekend, but ill go ahead and do another one since i am going to have the filter off. Well i have the plate i might as well use it unless using the factory port is better.

Top Bottom