Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

May 18th Tucson Meet and Greet.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Man I was down for this meet but I can't do 1000, I work graves so I'd be exhausted.

Come down when you get a chance, I have to be somewhere by 3 but any time in between works.

10 am to start install of the TRD CBE for Prise

Prise

Reaction score
Come down when you get a chance, I have to be somewhere by 3 but any time in between works.

10 am to start install of the TRD CBE for Prise

Okay then I will be there and I do have a bunch of straps and bungees. Looking forward to meeting up with some X's finally!!

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Giox do you have a proper jack and Jack stands? Since you are close to I 10 it will be easier for Prise to go to you that's if you don't mind us at your place and if you have the space to work and then we can hit Tinys after we are done. If not my carport will do but I am on the east side. Will send PMs out with adress if we do it at my place.

Prise

Reaction score
Giox do you have a proper jack and Jack stands? Since you are close to I 10 it will be easier for Prise to go to you that's if you don't mind us at your place and if you have the space to work and then we can hit Tinys after we are done. If not my carport will do but I am on the east side. Will send PMs out with adress if we do it at my place.

Lol just saw this after I sent my pm. I have a jack and jackstands if I need to bring them.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Lol just saw this after I sent my pm. I have a jack and jackstands if I need to bring them.

I have a great jack but my stands are old and don't always trust then so I have CMU blocks under my wheels just in case. I really don't let care about location, if giox doesn't chime in by tonight we will just do it at my house. Should only take 30 min to swap and most of that is prep and getting those stupid exhaust hangers loose.

giox

Reaction score
no i dont have jack . or stands pfff8(

i dont have anyroom neither unless.. i might have some room and my friends trailer but its dirt ... ozr we can do it on the street.. by my house. always room there.

giox

Reaction score
so at the trailer with dirt.. or outside my house in the streetZz...

hrspwr236

Reaction score
It think my place may be better have a gravel driveway but have a concrete carport.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Sunday 10am CBE install, 11 am cruise for some pictures, then we can do lunch. I'll PM adress tonight. Wish we had a nice place to do mod days like we used to. Who is coming and what time?

1. hrspwr236

CosmosX_az

"Magic Carpet"
Reaction score
Don't hold me to it but I might drive down. It's almost a 3 hour drive for me but I might attempt it. Depends on how Saturday night goes....

Where are all the phx guys at??? Spyder?? Hitman?? Beau?? I know Sean (Titan rattler) is in Tampa but where is everyone else??

Last edited:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
1. hrspwr236
2. giox
3. Deathoftheparty
4. Cosmos X,az (maybe)
5. Prise

giox

Reaction score
maybe we can install my intake mainfold spacer as well

Top Bottom