Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My Build

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
:top: cool thread
Thanks mate.

found this.
13723051175_fed4d8a5f9_b.jpg

STONER-X

Reaction score
I was looking at this pic again... are you considering more suspension mods? Look at the contact area of the tires

Attachments

• Screenshots_2014-08-11-08-54-09.jpg
    Screenshots_2014-08-11-08-54-09.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 199

Gadget

Reaction score
Only so much you can do with the suspension. Might be able to tighten things up more, but it may break like a pain of glass and send you off into the bushes. These vehicles a little soft gives you plenty of warning before hitting the limit and loss of control.

G

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
I bet that Abarth was a little nervous!
nothing says move over like a big truck in your mirrors.
I was looking at this pic again... are you considering more suspension mods? Look at the contact area of the tires
besides cusco sway bars, beefer endlinks, and new stock springs, I have no suspension mods in mind. I am getting new wheels and tire so that should improve the contact area.

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
Also I'm looking for a 1gr for sale, complete, so I can build my original engine. Anyone know of a good running one please let me know.

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
Robert, truck looks good. Now you just need to lower it. You guy's already know how to fit coilovers to the front, shouldn't be too hard to do it out back.

iniazy

Reaction score
Robert, I just went through your thread. You're truck is making really impressive figures considering it is naturally aspirated.

I agree with Clifford, your truck is RWD, so don't keep it high. Lower it to have better handling and be a better racer truck.

Also, bolt on a supercharger :p

Top Bottom