Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My new system

akakrill

Reaction score
Trying to get a feeler out there for this setup...I have the subXclosure original.

Current system has been moved to my TRD Sport. which was:

Alpine Type R 6.5 Front and rear on V12 75w rms X 4
Custom box Alpine Type R 12 on V12 600w rms X 1

Single din Alpine head unit with no DVD or USB capability.

Just wish these head units used Google maps.

I saw someone with a computer indash screen..wonder how to get touch screen windows or my droid connected for google maps. At least could bluetooth or use AUX port for pandora or internet radio + usb from a hard disk...I hate Ipods even though I have 3. What are you guys doing to get internet in the X?

Onlinecarstereo-1.jpg

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
You better give me a call when you do that install :top: Looks like a really nice setup kid.

akakrill

Reaction score
You better give me a call when you do that install :top: Looks like a really nice setup kid.

Don't worry I have some HID's for you to put in! Hey I'm coming home on leave near Feb 23. Whats the chances the grill will be ready?

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
100% :top: I'll make sure I finish it by then.

akakrill

Reaction score
Sweet! to bad it will be snowy! I cant wait to start wrenchin

dsautter

Reaction score
The amps and sub are solid, I would really look at something differtent for the component speakers. I would suggest Diamond, Morel, Hertz, or Focal just my opinion and are you looking at going active or passive on the front stage

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
IMO its a solid list. You can't go wrong with the JL. Where are you buying it from? Have you checked out sonicelectronix?

Scarface

Reaction score
what a sick install, still in the air on my build idea... just gathering inspiration for now

Top Bottom