Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Pioneer Double Din

Hayashi

Reaction score
nice, looks like i know what deck ill be picking up soon lol

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
so watching your video, the head unit looks great. I was saying to my self, damn dude has a lot of good music on his Ipod, then I spotted Miley cirus, isnt that shit hannah montanah? not cool.

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
so watching your video, the head unit looks great. I was saying to my self, damn dude has a lot of good music on his Ipod, then I spotted Miley cirus, isnt that shit hannah montanah? not cool.

lol...... she is everywhere!!!!!!

Haha! I have more music than a lot of people. I work in radio, so I get CD's sent to me every week. I basically put whatever is current on my iPod. I may have it on there, but I don't listen to them all. Lol!

kayo808

Reaction score
I was thinking about getting this hu for a while. Just got to save up so for this lol

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
I was thinking about getting this hu for a while. Just got to save up so for this lol

They can be found online for a good price. Wouldn't bother buying from the audio stores here. I wanted this HU ever since I found out they were gonna release it. I liked the 4100, but I always have to have the newest one...haha! When another one comes out next year, I'll buy that one and sell this one...haha!

kayo808

Reaction score
They can be found online for a good price. Wouldn't bother buying from the audio stores here. I wanted this HU ever since I found out they were gonna release it. I liked the 4100, but I always have to have the newest one...haha! When another one comes out next year, I'll buy that one and sell this one...haha!
Lol sounds like a plan if I dont pick one up before a new one comes out. I was thinking about buying from crutchfield and getting installed some where so i dont break it haha

nkegol4girl

Reaction score
i have this hu and it makes a rattling noise when i'm driving. do you have that problem?

torqueflight

Reaction score
Awesome unit. Thats the one Im going to get.

Im curious about the dash kit. In the passenger seat, would the passenger be able to watch a movie, or is it too much of an angle?

Thanks

Aj Khaos

Reaction score
what about driving at night? i can imagine that thing being pretty bright is there any kinda dim on it?

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Awesome unit. Thats the one Im going to get.

Im curious about the dash kit. In the passenger seat, would the passenger be able to watch a movie, or is it too much of an angle?

Thanks
the passanger can watch the movie no problem, they just can;t lean back too far (like lay down) and see it. My gf and I watched a few movies on our way to XFE.

what about driving at night? i can imagine that thing being pretty bright is there any kinda dim on it?
I don't find it too bright, but you can hit mode and turn the display off altogether. I have never looked at changing the brightness otherwise though I will look tonight.

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
You can adjust the angle of the screen. Just like any DD. So laying down and watching doesn't matter really. The screen is bright, but like mentioned, it can be dimmed. I didn't dim mine tho. I also have it hooked up to auto dim when I turn my headlights on. All in all, still a GREAT deck!

SicilianMobster

Reaction score
i wish i had gone w/ a double din although the flip out is definatly a pantie dropper :top::rockon:

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
i wish i had gone w/ a double din although the flip out is definatly a pantie dropper :top::rockon:

Reason I didn't go with an indash flip out was cause of the many issues of the screen getting stuck and not flipping out.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Question: where did you guys tap into for the reverse signal? I am lookin at hooking up the cam

Top Bottom