Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nice X-Runner article

Billy182

Reaction score
Looks like someone got a super clean looking truck for 18k:

cNWDKge.jpg

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
That’s some low mileage. Wish I could turn back the clock on mine.

madtrucker

Reaction score
I saw that article in my Google feed. It makes me proud to be an X Runner owner. I still love my X. I think they are going to end up being a classic.

Click

Reaction score
Wow, low mileage. I haven't driven my 2011 really more than once in the last two years and have 16,500 on it. This one doesn't seem to have many. Close to what I do. Didn't think many people kept the mileage low

Billy182

Reaction score
Wow, low mileage. I haven't driven my 2011 really more than once in the last two years and have 16,500 on it. This one doesn't seem to have many. Close to what I do. Didn't think many people kept the mileage low

I’m sure there are quite a few very low mileage X-Runners out there, only in private collections and not especially for sale. Mine is a ‘13 I’ve had for the past few years, and maybe since then I’ve put a few thousand miles on it? The furthest was the Virginia Beach gtg thanks to Rubin, so much fun the gf and I would do that again in a heartbeat
juDIjvR.jpg

Top Bottom