Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nitrous!!

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
Any guys still on here running nitrous,50-70shot? Dry or wet? Wot switch?

hiflyer

Reaction score
one click and boom for many..........

queue up DS in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
Im gonna setup a 70 shot,wet,nitrous express,wot switch,bottle heater,fogger,and well really see how long my motor last

XMPLRY808

Reaction score
Get a rpm switch and activate it around 3800 rpm and get colder range spark plugs

madtrucker

Reaction score
These aluminum block 1gr's don't seem to be cut out for it. They can't turn high rpms. I know some people will say you just need to do it right, it's usually a guy who doesn't have his truck anymore. Boost it, you'll probably save money in the long run. There are long discussions on here about it, search some threads and gather some info. Before you take the plunge.

justin13703

Reaction score
These aluminum block 1gr's don't seem to be cut out for it. They can't turn high rpms. I know some people will say you just need to do it right, it's usually a guy who doesn't have his truck anymore. Boost it, you'll probably save money in the long run. There are long discussions on here about it, search some threads and gather some info. Before you take the plunge.

This is exactly what I was gonna say. No one really has run the stuff for a long enough period to know long term effects with it. Everyone running nitrous has pretty much blown up the engine or sold the truck within a short amount of time. 1grfe engines just aren't made to handle that stuff, and the cost involved with "doing it right" would be better spent elsewhere. Doing it right means controllers that slowly ramp up the nitrous supply instead of just turning it on. An rpm switch or wot switch will give the engine a sudden shock when it kicks on and this is what destroys them

Top Bottom