Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

oem camera to DD deck and mirror?

MillsXR

Reaction score
Thought this would be cool, is this possible?
I saw the thread to make your deck show the display but jw if can both be showing. Maybe just tapping wires?

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
It can be done, I am about to integrate the oem camera into my 06. Why would you want both though? It's not like your going to be looking at both when your backing up:dontknow:

You will have to tap the reverse wire in the driverside kick pannel, (i will have to check my write up to remember which one) as well as attach the video feed wires to an RCA plug.

All in all pretty easy to do just have to source out the wires :top:

MillsXR

Reaction score
hottacoX said:
It can be done, I am about to integrate the oem camera into my 06. Why would you want both though? It's not like your going to be looking at both when your backing up:dontknow:

You will have to tap the reverse wire in the driverside kick pannel, (i will have to check my write up to remember which one) as well as attach the video feed wires to an RCA plug.

All in all pretty easy to do just have to source out the wires :top:

Maybe I'll just hook it up to my deck. Lol

SooRunner

Reaction score
I've been holding off on this mod for the longest.

I got...

1. Eclipse DVD/Navi/Mp3/ Deck
2. OEM tailgate handle camera
3. OEM fog light switch.

I plan on tapping the camera into the switch and switch on the camera when ever I want! :top:

Oem tailgate camera has 3 wires, I'm assuming : ground -, power +, and video. :hmmmm2:

Top Bottom