Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official XR-Underground Myspace Group

songiuno

Reaction score
I'm wondering if it ever worked. Someone create a new one...

XrunnIT

Reaction score
That's funny that this got brought up...I was searching for some sort of myspace group and foud that one, but it is dead. So earlier this month I made a group.

http://groups.myspace.com/XRunnerEnthusiasts
As for being spyware infested, if you don't fall for phishing sites, and don't click the ads, then your fine. I've been a myspace regular for a few years, and I have never had any problems, but then again, I'd consider myself a pc/web guru and know how to avoid the bad things. Plus Nod32 is my back up in case something does get by me, nothing gets past Nod

Last edited:

DallasCowboys

Banned
Reaction score
That's funny that this got brought up...I was searching for some sort of myspace group and foud that one, but it is dead. So earlier this month I made a group.

http://groups.myspace.com/XRunnerUnderground

As for being spyware infested, if you don't fall for phishing sites, and don't click the ads, then your fine. I've been a myspace regular for a few years, and I have never had any problems, but then again, I'd consider myself a pc/web guru and know how to avoid the bad things. Plus Nod32 is my back up in case something does get by me, nothing gets past Nod
Proceed with caution would b the best advice when going into the snake pit!!! :laugh: Sounds like u have got it together.

TacoInvader

Reaction score
Damn... I wish I would have known about this.. I'll join as soon as I get home!

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
I be there...

I hate Myspace spasm, stupid friend requests suck!!

InkedRunner

Reaction score
I can't get the page to work F it I will have to try tomorrow or something

Figmonkey

Reaction score
Im in the group but when i clicked on it, it said invalid group id.:dontknow:

Top Bottom