Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Opinions Please!

Alexrunner

Reaction score
I dont think it looks too promising, you should try to find out if it has good ratings or if anyone else owns one. Id go with a name brand I trust with a warrenty.

drewXrunner

Reaction score
So far Ive only heard good things about them. Im gonna get a warranty with it, I wont order it off of ebay, My buddy works at best buy and he is direct with this company that produces them,

rexrunner

Reaction score
i work at BB and we do not sell valor. Valor down here is a swap shop brand, nothing impressive. if you are not looking into spending alot, and dont mind sacrificing some SQ then go for it. make sure you post up your opinion after the install. hope you enjoy it:top:

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
what yall guys think about jensen? heard good and bad... i have a jensen almost a year old and it is in good shape!

XDsm

Reaction score
I don't have any personal experience with the brand but the reviews I have seen and heard about it have been good. Most people seemed pretty happy with the headunit. Seems like a decent entry level headunit.

XDsm

Reaction score
what yall guys think about jensen? heard good and bad... i have a jensen almost a year old and it is in good shape!

I have had mixed results with Jensen when I used to install. Some of the Jensen units were pure crap. I remember we had one CD unit by them, one of the really low priced units, and no lie I went through 3 bad ones as I was installing the radio one time. First one wouldn't pop out the CD, switched it for another one and this one wouldn't turn on, switched it out again and the third one wouldn't load the CD. After the third one failed I told the customer about it and he decided just to go for a low end Pioneer. Jensen's higher end units seemed to have less issues except the sound quality is a little lacking when you compare it to comparable Pioneers, Alpines, or Eclipse units. Other than that for the most part seemed the high ends to be decent for their price. The generally rule for the most part applies in car stereo, you get what you pay for. It's better to buy once, than to buy again.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Dude.. i have seen the pioneer units on ebay going for just a couple more hundred than that.. i say spend the extra money and get something you know is good. Just my .02

Top Bottom