Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Radiator Diverter (Cooling) Panel w/ tray

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
There was always talk of NST making them, years ago. Glad someone stepped up.

x-runner kid

Reaction score
That's a cool idea I never even thought about that. It would not be very hard to make one either. The only hard part is that little indented part for the hood holder.

HAMHAWK_JAY

Reaction score
That is deff a dope idea now I have another part to add to my build list

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, I am looking to get one next week.

BMWtech

Reaction score
I've been thinking about getting one of those for awhile now.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Not to be a "one upper," but I have been wanting one for years. Even have a huge sheet of aluminum to make one, just never got around to it. I tried influencing a couple of people, with the resources to make them, but that never happened either.

I plan on telling them no tray, nor a cutout. As they show a picture without it.

fishsticks

Because fast lifted truck.
Reaction score
I guess I don't see the point, other than aesthetics, since the plate doesn't look like it actually seals. The air can just go around it on the sides still...

XMPLRY808

Reaction score
If it was for aesthetics I would rather have it in bare aluminum/chrome.. I like shiny things lol or even carbon fiber!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Doesn't to be an air tight seal to improve flow through the rad. The 4Runner for example, has more ducting and stay cooler than mine does. Doing the same activites, with the same engine. Better ducting helps. Even flimsy rubber or plastic would be better there, than nothing.

Ziggy297

Reaction score
Just ordered. They have a Facebook page that has a post with this product, in that post is an online order code for 20% off. The code is 20%OFF. Total was $126.00 shipped.

Top Bottom