Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Radio HELP!!! Eclipse AVN6620/Bluetooth????

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Ok guys so i been having my Eclipse AVN 6620 for about 2 yrs and never installed the bluetooth that i had got as a package deal. I am getting tired of this box lying around figure i would install while upgrading the rest of my system.

My problem comes into play when i try to plus in the bluetooth wiring kit into the radio that does not fit the plugs on back of radio harness. Am i suppose to plug the bluetooth in between the radio wiring kit and the factory wires for the radio??? Cuz i sure know i am not dumb but i dont see these plugs matching up and i even had 2 accessory guys look at it and they are lost on this issue. But according to 3 companies this is the right kit for this radio. The bluetooth wiring harness has like 6 plus that plug difference places either on radio or the bluetooth interface. I wonder if others had a issue like this.

Will post pics of plugs tomorrow so you can see the differences in why it dont make sense.

Front of Unit pic
h099AVN6620-f.jpeg

Back of Unit pic
h099AVN6620-B_dg.jpeg

Eclipse Bluetooth kit BT-E600
bte600.jpg

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Back of radio where eclipse avn6620 radio harness plugs in
(hence the one groove on the socket for each plug)
[/FONT]
get-tmpimg.aspx

Plugs from Bluetooth interface on BT-E600 that should plug into back of radio
(hence the 2 grooves in the plugs)
get-tmpimg.aspx

Return wire plugs to connect interface to radio wire harness
(hence same problem as listed about the 2 grooves on the plug)
get-tmpimg.aspx

Last edited:

rich017

Reaction score
Well that box says its for a 6610 and you have a 6620.

What model # is that bluetooth? The one for yours should be a BTE-600. Eclipse are all plug n' play. What does the directions for the bluetooth say to do>

Never mind, I just researched and that is the right kit. Just follow the directions that came with the blue tooth and do what it says. With the Eclipse stuff you usually have to tap into a power wire, ground, etc somewhere else too.

Last edited:

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Well that box says its for a 6610 and you have a 6620.

What model # is that bluetooth? The one for yours should be a BTE-600. Eclipse are all plug n' play. What does the directions for the bluetooth say to do>

Never mind, I just researched and that is the right kit. Just follow the directions that came with the blue tooth and do what it says. With the Eclipse stuff you usually have to tap into a power wire, ground, etc somewhere else too.
I understand all that bro but the big plugs dont match up the radio harness at all but has same number of pin's. I was thinking cut the plug off and just tap into the wires on the radio harness.

x20Runner05

Reaction score
I'll get pics of plugs tomorrow at all possible or bring tools home to yank radio for some pics

Top Bottom