Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Random Chatter

madtrucker

Reaction score
Must be a fresh wound. I hardly give a second thought to any of my X's except for the one parked outside.

Click

Reaction score
One of his X's is made by Toyota...
His other X ( ex ) lives in Texas...

" All my exes live in Texas...
And Texas is the place , I really long to be... "

Click -
You da man!!!
Yes,, yes. Ha

Click

Reaction score
One of his X's is made by Toyota...
His other X ( ex ) lives in Texas...

" All my exes live in Texas...
And Texas is the place , I really long to be... "

Click -
You da man!!!
I'm a metal head and even I know that song

Click

Reaction score
Must be a fresh wound. I hardly give a second thought to any of my X's except for the one parked outside.
Yep, really new. I waited until my late 40's to get married for the first time. End of November she wanted to quit, moved out early Feb. So still dealing/processing/comprehending it. I never wanted to get divorced. Dealt with a lot of X's in the past.

madtrucker

Reaction score
Yep, really new. I waited until my late 40's to get married for the first time. End of November she wanted to quit, moved out early Feb. So still dealing/processing/comprehending it. I never wanted to get divorced. Dealt with a lot of X's in the past.
I've heard that stupid song, it sticks in your head. I'm into metal too. I know it hurts, been there before, it sucks.

Click

Reaction score
Hey Mejbro, Seamless, and Madtrucker, how you guys doing? Been awhile. It will be one year the end of this month the x wanted a divorce. Just trudging along. Spent the summer working two jobs, one at T-Mobile park, baseball, and the other a motorcycle rental place. Busy as hell with the two of them, which helped. Things didn't really slow down for me until October. Quit posting beers I was tasting but still have them. Looking back and reading them, I might have to start posting a few again. It's nice looking back at what I had. Drove the X more this year than normal because I made two trips to Oregon instead of one. But it's pouring now so back in the garage. Anything else new?

mejbro

Reaction score
Wassup Click!?!
Nothin' much new besides moving to the Arctic Circle. ( Upstate New York )
My wife's mother got sick and we transplanted from VA to help. Really thinking about selling the X-runner and getting a Lexus GS F.
I'm so bougie now after driving my Tundra everywhere. Our daughter is 2 and that's about how long it's been since I drove the X. If I can figure out how to do it again, I'll post a funny pic of my big blue truck towing my little blue truck lol.
Happy Anniversary and stay busy friend!

Click

Reaction score
Glad you were able to transplant to help out. I'm learning family help is actually a good thing. I don't drive mine much either and the prices are crazy right now, but I don't think I would sell mine. I don't have the same situation as you. No kids, need my 91 Toy for the dogs since I don't let them in the X

madtrucker

Reaction score
I'm doing okay. I'm glad you are getting past the x(wife). When you least expect it, & aren't really trying, is when you will find the next one. Hopefully a keeper. I'm out trucking, not home much. I'm lucky if I drive the X 1500 miles a year. I drive it when I get home though. Gas is killing me and the supercharger can go through a quarter tank in nothing flat. Drift a corner, punch it at a few lights and I'm out $15. It's ridiculous. Well we are busy out here, apparently there is a truck driver shortage.

mejbro

Reaction score
Thanks Madtrucker for keeping the country moving. I'm working at Frito-Lay in Binghamton, NY and we are also short drivers to pickup/ deliver the extracted starch from the potatoes that make the tasty chips. It's usually 44K, every 4 days.
Click- remember, when one says "scat, scat, scat" there's another at the corner saying "here kitty, kitty". You might meet a Becky who likes beer. Our a Teresa who likes trucks. Talk to y'all soon!

Click

Reaction score
Well, it's been awhile. I'm not totally happy, but things are getting better. Did more in my yard this year than last. Did nothing last year. Trimmed the roses early this year so I could power wash the green off of the white fence. Just finished power washing the drive way, patio, deck and front walk way. Took like three to four weeks. Sanded and restained the stairs and top rail of my deck. Took the X out of the garage sporatically for nice days events. Just did 1000 miles to go see my mom for her 91st birthday and hit some new breweries. Drinking a dopplebock with dinner tonight that I had on the deck. No links. Now my X sits in the garage dirty and full of bugs from the trip. Since the power washing is done, might be doing an all day BBQ/beer day with a buddy to relax and have other X-Runner owners over.

Click

Reaction score
Since I got all of my driveway and yard work done, I'm hanging out with my buddy and sister next Saturday, Aug 13th. The gas for the grill is full, kegerator is full, and we're hanging. Come by for a beer or bring something to throw on the grill. All welcome, even if you sold your X. Come by and chat and possibly check out some other local X's. 16451 12th Ave SW Burien Wa.

Click

Reaction score
I'm doing okay. I'm glad you are getting past the x(wife). When you least expect it, & aren't really trying, is when you will find the next one. Hopefully a keeper. I'm out trucking, not home much. I'm lucky if I drive the X 1500 miles a year. I drive it when I get home though. Gas is killing me and the supercharger can go through a quarter tank in nothing flat. Drift a corner, punch it at a few lights and I'm out $15. It's ridiculous. Well we are busy out here, apparently there is a truck driver shortage.
Speaking of superchargers, I took a side trip to hit a brewery on my last trip back from Oregon. It was an hour one way from I-5. 55 speed limit but I wanted to cruise along at 70. Having the S/C is nice when you are in a long line of cars and hit a passing zone or empty road. Drop a couple gears, get the whine going, and I'm clear.

madtrucker

Reaction score
Speaking of superchargers, I took a side trip to hit a brewery on my last trip back from Oregon. It was an hour one way from I-5. 55 speed limit but I wanted to cruise along at 70. Having the S/C is nice when you are in a long line of cars and hit a passing zone or empty road. Drop a couple gears, get the whine going, and I'm clear.
When I take off from the stoplight it looks like the other cars are just sitting there.

Click

Reaction score
I miss all of the old activity around here. My 91 Toy daily got totalled in March. I found an 05 X to replace it. It's my dog's truck. Still recovering from the divorce and have to deal with a bankruptcy from it. That sucks, but it's 5 years, not like child support for 18 years.

Top Bottom