Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rear Monitors

SUODRAXAH

Reaction score
I know it sounds dumb bc our trucks are not ment to seat people in the back, but im thinking of installing some monitors in the headrests. Has anyone done this or thought about doing it? Thanks

xtoplinex

Reaction score
do it on your sun visors...that way it's not pointless. :dontknow:

SUODRAXAH

Reaction score
ooo i never thought of that, but i already have an an indash dvd so would it be that much better having monitors in the visors too?

xtoplinex

Reaction score
ooo i never thought of that, but i already have an an indash dvd so would it be that much better having monitors in the visors too?

well I think it's better than having it on the back seat...:dontknow:

SUODRAXAH

Reaction score
Yeah i think so too but i talked to a guy that sells and installs systems like that and he said that all the pre done ones are sh*tty plastic and the visors are kinda thin so there might be a bulge if he installs them in the oem ones

Alexrunner

Reaction score
There isnt a point really for the ones in the back, if you have the dvd monitor head unit everyone should be able to see it.

X-Runnin

Reaction score
Do it, you have to show some love for the people behind you so they can watch :top:

Top Bottom