Reverse Camera Installed

K96732

My Quality from my reverse camera to my kenwood double din.
Was to Difficult to run the wire from the back to head unit

Attachments

• IMG_0976.jpg
    IMG_0976.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 217

Workman3886

I was wondering the same thing, i know they have the tailgate handle camera, and the license plate frame one, did you use one of those?

Whitebeauty

Theres all kinds of cameras u can get with different mounting options. It would all depend on your prefence. I would think that whole run of wire from the rear to the front would be a hassle. Of course it could be done but must be a pain.

STONER-X

Theres all kinds of cameras u can get with different mounting options. It would all depend on your prefence. I would think that whole run of wire from the rear to the front would be a hassle. Of course it could be done but must be a pain.

Its not all too bad... when I ran the wires for my power tailgate lock I used the harness hole under the drivers seat and secured it to the frame....

I could imagine getting the right length from the back to tithe head would be a little tougher though. Lets see where you mounted the camera it looks like a great spot that you picked

roy365

Its not all too bad... when I ran the wires for my power tailgate lock I used the harness hole under the drivers seat and secured it to the frame....

I could imagine getting the right length from the back to tithe head would be a little tougher though. Lets see where you mounted the camera it looks like a great spot that you picked

I'm waiting for some warmer weather to run mine. I got a lic plate mounted one from Crutchfield.

Posts like this help tremendously. :top:

hottacoX

Staff member
I also ran wires for my train horn and keyless tonneau cover through that gromet, if you have ever been under the truck it's quite simple really to run the wires!

Great job OP I have an OEM tailgate cam that I will be mounting up once the warm weather hits...