Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Selling DJM 3/3 Drop Kit, SubX, HRE 948R Rims+Tires 20x10 & 20x12

Snoopy_TXR

Reaction score
Hello,

Here are the list of things I am selling:

-DJM 3/3 Drop Kit (no notch) - $260 shipped (Sold)
-SubX - $180 shipped
-Wheel- HRE 948R Matte Black Center and Gloss Black Lip + Tires - $4K shipped

Front: 20x10

Offset: +53
Tire: Nitto NT 555 (275/35/20)

Rear: 20x12

Offset: +46
Tire: Nitto Invo (315/35/20)

Pics:
Here is my baby all together
DSC_0226-1.jpg

DSC_0229.jpg

DSC_0227-1.jpg

DJM 3/3 no notch. I recommend whoever buys this kit to buy new ball joints for the upper and lower control arms to be on the safe side. Ball joints can be purchased from Ebay/Toyota/Local auto store. For a flawless drop with this kit, I recommend QA1 adjustable shocks and SS/XII stock height coils, and low pro bump stop from XII..
IMG_0906.jpg

SubX box. It is made for a 10" subwoofer. I ran a 10" JL W3 and then changed sub to 10" Kicker Comp.
IMG_0892.jpg

HRE 948R Aluminum Forged 3-Piece. No curb rashes. Newish tires; I have had these tires for 2 seasons, truck was only driven last summer and this summer.
Please click on this link for wheel specs: http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=36832&page=2
DSC_0234.jpg

DSC_0238.jpg

untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:

Toon714

Reaction score
damn nice wheels!
havent seen a XR with HRE till i saw ur truck. :top:

GLWS!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Dude!!!!! I know times change and all, but dang! Your XR is seriously one of the cleanest outward looking around. I remember when you posted up about installing the HRE's. Haven't really seen you on that much since then.

If you would, please add what you needed to do to make those wheels fit properly so the buyer can be thoroughly informed. :top:

Snoopy_TXR

Reaction score
Dude!!!!! I know times change and all, but dang! Your XR is seriously one of the cleanest outward looking around. I remember when you posted up about installing the HRE's. Haven't really seen you on that much since then.

If you would, please add what you needed to do to make those wheels fit properly so the buyer can be thoroughly informed. :top:

Torspd my friend, your wheel stud thread was what gave me the confidence to move forward with putting these wheels on.

If you are buying these wheels, you HAVE TO use a 25mm spacer for the front wheels so that the tires don't rub against the sway bar on a full turn. Also, you have to use spacers with mounted studs for the rear because the stock wheel studs on the XR are to short.

If anyone buys my wheels, I'll throw in all four spacers for free to the buyer. That way, it is plug and play for buyer.

Did u run a notch at all?

I used this kit with no notch. When I bought this kit, I didn't want to to cut into the frame so I sold the notches to Chrisdenied.

Last edited:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you sir for the info for them. Your the man. :top:

STONER-X

Reaction score

yes i have to agree with you... this truck is the reason i got the style of rim i got... mine look good but no where near this trucks... clean clean clean....

Top Bottom