Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

show me your After Market Bucket Seats

SooRunner

Reaction score
I agree, after some hard cornering you will need a seat that will keep you in place. Another mod on my list for driver side only after I find some one that makes custom roll cages.

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
I plan on getting sparcos for my two front seats. not anytime soon though. I might just get a four point harness and use that until it's time for the more supportive seats

Grumpy

Reaction score
MicPun has two Sparco in his SWB, uber sweet!:rockon:

Why no pic? I'm too busy fapping every time I see it thats why.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Keep in mind nobody, that I can recall, has figured out how to modify the airbag sensors....

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
yea when we drove to big bear for a meet taking turns and changing direction it did kind of shake me. i sat in my buddies Recaro seats in his evo. There nice, but i want maybe something deeper if im going to be spending the money maybe Bride Seats with the harness. dont get me wrong i like the ones we have. anyone pics?

PiNkY

Reaction score
MicPun has two Sparco in his SWB, uber sweet!:rockon:

Why no pic? I'm too busy fapping every time I see it thats why.
....yea MicPun has some sick lookin seats would look alot better minus the "love" stains Grumpy keeps leavin in the passenger seat.

Come on Mickey post up some pics of that bad boy!

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
Gadget had seats out of a Pontiac GTO in his truck, don't know weather or not he still has em tho.

BlackCat

Reaction score
I've heard some stories about how the installation of aftermarket seats may (or may not) impact your insurance carrier's willingness to make bodily injury claim payouts if judgment is made that the aftermarket seats were contributors to the injuries ... anyone know anything about this ?

SmittyXR1984

Reaction score
Corbeau cr1s and corbeau brackets

Attachments

• Snapchat-765081531.jpg
    Snapchat-765081531.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 520

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
What's the status of your airbag sensors?

markgt531

Reaction score
yes interested the air bag sensors as well. i have sparco id liek to put on

SmittyXR1984

Reaction score
Drivers side is working. I welded the distance sensor bracket off old seat into new seat brackets with a little redneck ingenuity. The passenger side i havnt had time yet but hoping I can install resistors in the sensors so it thinks someone is always sitting in seat. Then just shut off with dash key unless I have a passenger which isn't very often.

x-runner kid

Reaction score
Keep in mind nobody, that I can recall, has figured out how to modify the airbag sensors....
Nobody except me ;) I am running 2015 Ford Focus ST3 recaro seats in my X and love them. Also picked them up for $165 for both

x-runner kid

Reaction score
I also have no airbag lights and they are functional still. Picked up a sensor bypass from metaltech4x4. https://www.metaltech4x4.com/ocs-module-2-0-w-airbag-resister/

Works great. I am running factory seat belts so no issues there and then the drivers side I just left the seat position sensor plugged in but off the rail and haven't had any issues with it.

Attachments

• IMG_0147.JPG
    IMG_0147.JPG
    184.2 KB · Views: 595

SmittyXR1984

Reaction score
Top Bottom