Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

stock 05 headunit help

rennurx

Reaction score
My stock head unit ate my CDs, I have 6 in and the one cd starting skipping so i hit the eject button to clean it and it came up error 3 now it won't change CD's or eject them or play them! Now what :hmmmm2:

rennurx

Reaction score
Disconnected the battery....didn't work.. now it just doesn't register there are any CD's even in, so i took apart the CD player and tried to see what was wrong and nothing I could see and i couldn't get the CD's out either... put it all back together and still nothing... so now to buy an after market or see about getting the Dealership to fix it... I never realized how much I hated the radio until I'm stuck listening to it.. nothing but commercials.. it sucks!.

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Have you tried holding the eject button so it ejects all 6 cds?

justin13703

Reaction score
Just buy a new radio. You'll probably have to take it apart to get them out. To take it apart enough to get the CDs out, I can guarantee you wont get it back together. And even if you did, it would probably just do the same thing next time you put a cd in. Your factory one is probably done.

Jaegermeister

The "Tony Hawk" Guy
Reaction score
Take the circuit board from a stock single CD player and put it in your 6 CD player and it will spit all 6 out. That happened to me.

Top Bottom