Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TRD blower belt

Murderface

Reaction score
Can anyone give me the Gatorback belt part # for the TRD blower. I'm havin trouble with stupiid parts people not bein able to find it

thx in advance:top:

Dekar12

Reaction score
From another thread, I am not 100% sure if this is the correct belt.

4050705 Goodyear poly-v gatorback

Murderface

Reaction score
Thx for lookin! I'm at work and got tired of lookin and ran out of time. I'll let u know if it's right or not:top:

Dekar12

Reaction score
Its basically a replacement belt, some people get worried about the belt slipping, but I don't think any of us have even run into that issue.

Belts can shred though and I think some people have had that issue with the stock belt on here where it basically came apart on them. These belts should last longer then the stock belt.

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Part numbers are:

5PK1790

I have one infront of me.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Part numbers are:

5PK1790

I have one infront of me.

I want to get a gatorback for my truck my stocker squeals like a stuffed pig when wet.. Im not supercharged so i just need the one belt. is one of those part #s the one i would need?

STONER-X

Reaction score
whats the advantages of the gatorback?

like said its just a replacement belt, the gatorback has extra grooves cut along the width of the belt to allow for added flexability around the pullies the grooved side looks like a "gator back" plus it looks cool im gonna replace with one of these for the added flexability:crinklehair:

Murderface

Reaction score
That was the CORRECT belt! THANK YOU:adore:

I want to get a gatorback for my truck my stocker squeals like a stuffed pig when wet.. Im not supercharged so i just need the one belt. is one of those part #s the one i would need?

No u need a differ number!

Both those numbers come on the package that the Gatorback comes in:top:

Last edited:

RedXr

Reaction score
Dougie, you wanna PM me a price for one of these belts. Need one sir. Thanks!

07xrnr

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a part nmber for the belt with the URD MKI Kit...Maybe something i can cross refrence at the local auto parts store....

Gadget

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a part nmber for the belt with the URD MKI Kit...Maybe something i can cross refrence at the local auto parts store....

There is no belt available to fit the URD MkI supercharger system.

We had to get an 8 rib belt and cut a rib off to make it 7 rib.

If you need a belt you can order it from URD.

G

SpaceMonkey

Reaction score
Where can I order one of these gator belts for my TRD blower? My stock one is shredding already. :(

ntinhri

Reaction score
Autozone stocks them. BUt Id just replace the stock to stock. I didnt like gator.

SpaceMonkey

Reaction score
We went to Autozone, Pep Boys, and Car Quest but they didn't carry it. Well the stock one lasted around 1000 miles so it's needs to be replaced. It had some cracks on the inside and was splitting on the back. Very strange.

Why didn't you like the gator belt?

Is this the right one to get?
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/GTR-4050705/

Last edited:

blastap

Reaction score
I have a gator belt and it whines all the time. Its annoying as hell. (not trd whine either)

Super Werty

Reaction score
I have a gator belt and it whines all the time. Its annoying as hell. (not trd whine either)

I have not had that issue or any issue with my gatorback belt. I wonder if it is something else?

Murderface

Reaction score
Ive had a gatorback on my serp and blower since i started this thread almost a year ago and have no odd noises or problems:top:

No more cracks then the stocker

sdxrunner619

Reaction score

Check your idler pulleys, when they go bad and whine like a S/C..then they implode, and leave your ass stranded....sucks:thumpdown:

Top Bottom