Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

trd supercharger questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

dak-rt-2a-XR

Banned
Reaction score
wow...i get tired and you guys have a party...

instead of 50 quotes..ill direct my messages to people....

Doug...
PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Jason....
One mistake in your adding there, my stage 2 I was making 9 PSI not 8. Stage 3 with the pulleys I hope to see high 10's and god willing 11 (you never know)

Last edited by a moderator:

Wizard

Reaction score
FYI TRD in the current setup is not carb. smog cert. def not if you do a intake..
I didn't mention the TRD CAI.... What do you mean by "current setup" ?? The TRD SC is 50 state emission legal right out of the box.

True, so you factor in a half hour to swap intakes, then smog it, then put the cold air back on. Way less time than doing an R&R on the entire supercharger.
Exactly. :biggrin:

ntinhri

Reaction score
I didn't mention the TRD CAI.... What do you mean by "current setup" ?? The TRD SC is 50 state emission legal right out of the box.

Exactly. :biggrin:

trd got thier carb cert on the old set up.... all im saying...

Last edited by a moderator:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you guys know, that we've cleaned up this thread and un-deleted it.

The thread will remain CLOSED, but since so many of you requested that this thread be able to be seen for informational purposes ONLY...we figured we would do our best to appease the masses.:biggrin:

There is a lot of good info in this thread. And it was a shame that this info had to disappear.

Thread will also be stickied:top:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom