Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ucon ems

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
I would like to start this thread if its cool with u G man. Any thoughts about its capabilities and stuff.

Me personally now that I'm doing this tuning for E85 was thinking... Does the UCON have the capability of on the fly changes..
A lot of folks were telling me oh u cant go back to pump gas.. Oh but I can cause of the X-1...

butters607

Reaction score
i tried this product at texfest and for just normal driving it was way better than the x-1 basically it seemed to make the vehicle run smoother since the x-1 only picks one injector from each side and estimates the rest of them. this thing runs each one individually.....i did not get to run it under power cause gadget forgot the 7th injector board and what not but i can tell you my truck never felt better under normal cruising driving conditions. thats my input for ya

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Sweet. Thanks for the info let's get all we can about this new innovation from URD.

butters607

Reaction score
I should have one this week its already being updated with the latest innovations and hasn't even made it to my.door step yet...

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Dang. Hey Butters r u like testing it out for URD?? Is there a price tag out on this thing yet...Also how user friendly is the software to use to maybe self tune? Screenshots?

butters607

Reaction score
Nope testing is done I just placed an order as soon as it hits shelfs probably 1.5 months ago.....I don't self tune don't.know 1 thing.about tuning ill do.a screen shot when I get it and.set it up I dont have it yet.....

Gadget

Reaction score
The UCON Flex was developed to meet our requirements for an advanced EMS to replace the X-1 that we suddenly could not get any more.

When designing it we started with a clean slate and made up a LARGE dream sheet of really and I do mean really cool features. All of these features have been designed into the hardware platform. As these advanced features are tested and proven they will be released to customers in free software updates. Some features may require additional hardware that will need to be purchased like harnesses and such.

Don't want to get into the long list of features because I do not want to get bombarded with questions and ETAs and so on about them. When they are ready they will be announced and released.

What we did do is get the features that are critically needed for the URD supercharger kits so we can get the kits back on the market again.

What it does do is run the engine exceptionally well. Super smooth idle and OEM level stock like drivability even the very large injectors needed in the URD Supercharger kits. Currently things are running way better than what we were using before.

It has dynamic active fuel control to keep the AFR on target and it has the Guardian features to depower the engine if things go out of control.

The most important feature of all is the UCON is available, on the shelf with those other supercharger kits that have been sitting collecting dust for a good while now!!!!

G

justin13703

Reaction score
I cant wait to find out how much these are gonna be so I know how much I need to save up lol. I cant stand still having stock injectors.

Gadget

Reaction score
Yes, it does all that.

It does everything the X-1 did and does it better.

G

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
Were you able to raise the speed limiter on the auto's? Oh and DO WANT! :)

Gadget

Reaction score
Yes, you can raise the speed limiter on the autos.

G

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
G will you be using this when you finish the 5th gen 4R S/C?

Top Bottom