Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ucon ems

burnboy

Reaction score
I assume this is a piggyback not a stand alone? is the mil still active and pass a state with this unit?

Gadget

Reaction score
It works much like the X-1 with a lot of improvements.

Yes, all of the OEM diagnostics still function properly.

It is invisible to smog checks.

G

burnboy

Reaction score
I just might have to buy the blower with this in the spring or summer.

taco054

Reaction score
I'm sure I missed it somewhere but if it's same but better than x-1 Is it available for us N/A guys

Gadget

Reaction score
It is not the same as the X-1. There are some similarities in operation and I can tell you it works much better, but the hardware and software is totally different.

We will have configuration files for all the different combinations that people are running, N/A, URD, TRD and so on.

G

Kawaianiani

Reaction score
Some body buy this man a beer. Hell let me know when your in Arizona and I'll buy you several.

Gadget

Reaction score
I am planning on being in FL in April. The Orlando/Lakeland area.

I might have to try to get to Miami....

G

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
That would be nice I would like to meet the G man in person....

taco054

Reaction score
It is not the same as the X-1. There are some similarities in operation and I can tell you it works much better, but the hardware and software is totally different.

We will have configuration files for all the different combinations that people are running, N/A, URD, TRD and so on.

G

Thanks Gman

Murderface

Reaction score
Butters I'm pretty sure that once u place the WRAF sensor in the collector of a set of long tubes that the X-1 will then use all 6 injectors to put the A/F where it needs to be. I think that when u only have the old long tubes and the WRAF is in the middle runners that it can't compensate the A/F's as easily. Correct me if I'm wrong though?

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Butters I'm pretty sure that once u place the WRAF sensor in the collector of a set of long tubes that the X-1 will then use all 6 injectors to put the A/F where it needs to be. I think that when u only have the old long tubes and the WRAF is in the middle runners that it can't compensate the A/F's as easily. Correct me if I'm wrong though?

HOLY CRAP he returns.... Welcome back stranger. Long time no see. :top:

Not exactly correct. It can compensate just as easily, but its only taking the readings off the one runner on each bank, so it may not be the most accurate measurement. The other cylinders could be running lean as hell, but the X-1 would never know and therefore wouldn't richen the mix.
With it in the collector it is essentially getting an average across the 3 cylinders and adjusting from there.
If someone wants to go nuts they should put a sensor in each runner and adjust each cylinder independently.

Murderface

Reaction score
Well there u have it! And thanks its good to be back on this wonderful planet of ours��
When I can sit down for an hour on here I'll explain my absence because I have 2 members that I owe parts to that I wasn't able to ship out while I was gone......no I wasn't in jail lol

Gadget

Reaction score
Hey "G" are we there yet with the 2009 + harness

I fired one company that was supposed to make the connector for me.

Got two others that are fighting over the business now. Whoever gets me the usable part with the best deal will win and I can get harnesses and a new UCON going.

G

Top Bottom