Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ucon ems

ntinhri

Reaction score
Me too with my rock warrior.. lol

Add some funny juice to it!

Blasphemous

Reaction score
What are the updates for the UCON? I am struggling to find info, the search isn't working too well for me today :thumbdown:

I am seriously contemplating picking up a TRD SC after I pay my truck off this month, and I would want to skip the TRD reflash and go straight with an EMS such as UCON.

I would be very interested in seeing what kind of gains the UCON presents to the TRD SC users.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Well I think if u buy a URD kit it will come with it.. i would go URD n e ways before I go TRD.

darthyota

Reaction score
You could buy the sc and hold off on the install till the ucon is avalible to everyone

Blasphemous

Reaction score
In California I believe I would run into far too many issues to have a URD setup (emissions).

grifter95

Reaction score
Wow... this is what I have been waiting for so I can switch the TRD S/C over to e85. Can't wait!

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
G not sure if it was answered yet but could the Ucon switch between e.g. E85 and pump gas on the fly like the X1? I have done alot of thinking about the URD kit but would like to know about this question on my mind. So? :hmmmm2:

Gadget

Reaction score
Yes, you will be able to do all that and much more.

The E85 thing is not a high priority because so few people are running it, but you will be able to do it two ways, the USB on the fly thing or install the ethanol sensor so the UCON will know your ethanol content and automatically adjust the calibration for proper operation without any user input like the OEMs do it with their flex fuel vehicles.

G

Whitebeauty

Reaction score

The E85 thing is not a high priority because so few people are running it, but you will be able to do it two ways, the USB on the fly thing or install the ethanol sensor so the UCON will know your ethanol content and automatically adjust the calibration for proper operation without any user input like the OEMs do it with their flex fuel vehicles.

G

Damn....talk about blown out of the water!!

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Who's gonna do Tunes on this?? Do we have to call you like we would have to call APR?

monster

Reaction score
SOunds like its set up to self tune. Gadget is there to support us, but I doubt itll need tech support.

Kawaianiani

Reaction score
G, anyword on the PNP harness or has it taken a back seat because I would imagine you still have a bunch to do for the Ucon? Are they possibly going to be released at the same time?

Super Werty

Reaction score

G

That is pretty sweet! Where does the ethanol sensor go?

NUPEPRIME

Reaction score

G

NICE ... :top:

That is pretty sweet! Where does the ethanol sensor go?

:dito: ? :dito: ?

:crinklehair:

Gadget

Reaction score
The ethanol sensor goes in the return line from the fuel rail.

G

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Cool G im gonna give u a call. whenever.. i guess tomorrow...to get a new price on a kit..I think ive made up my mind.

Top Bottom