Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Urd Press Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyder327

Reaction score
What you mean Bobby B? Please do tell.

he tends to say that stuff then not tell...

and i dont mean that comment to upset Bobby, but he shouldnt make comments like that if he doesnt plan to share it with the class.

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
relax spider he's just taking a trick from the master of drama you know the cat that used to have the xrunner &owns c2c!:laugh: keep you in suspense!

Spyder327

Reaction score
relax spider he's just taking a trick from the master of drama you know the cat that used to have the xrunner &owns c2c!:laugh: keep you in suspense!

I'm not mad he said what he did, just expressing my opinion about it.

Bobby B

Reaction score
Did I not tell you URD was going to do something big a few months back and that they were working on something huge and then they signed the deal to exclusively develop Toyota S/C's for Rotrex? Well what do you think is coming? some eye lid kits! some hood struts? a fricken shifter knob? LOL!

does this mean the S/C might get cheaper??
Nighthawk2207 is a wise man! because I agree with him and my money is on cheaper more efficient, CARB legal and manufacturer friendly S/C's

Last edited:

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
Bobby I was going to add that to my last post.you were spot on in that regard.:top:

Bobby B

Reaction score
Bobby I was going to add that to my last post.you were spot on in that regard.:top:
Thanks Big dog! I saw your truck in the Jackson post Looking Good Brutha!

Spyder327

Reaction score
Bobby, i wasn't implying that you lie when saying that big things are coming from URD, in my opinion it just sucks to hear "yea something's in the works, cant tell you what it is though"

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
thanks brother B ! all my bug splatterd front valance.got to love fla.!

Bobby B

Reaction score
Bobby, i wasn't implying that you lie when saying that big things are coming from URD, in my opinion it just sucks to hear "yea something's in the works, cant tell you what it is though"
Oh I know, and I didn't take offense, but I think it's safe to assume we will see a bigger selection of S/C's with more options as far as performance levels. and speaking of levels I think we will see URD continue to grow and reach the next level as far as a more polished look ie: fit and finish as well as image! We may see some changes in the way URD markets themselves to the public perhaps a more desirable perception of refined performance. Instead of the outlaw Hot Rodder, think of names like Barabus, AMG, ect.
Again just my opinion based on observation
:biggrin:

Nighthawk2207

Reaction score
Its about damn time somebody realized this!!! lol j/k
But that gives me a new hope Bobby b.
An to everyone else haha....j/k also

Bobby B

Reaction score
I'm merely hypothesizing, but, I think URD has no other way to go but bigger and better in order to stay ahead of the competition. It seems to me they're turning a lot of important heads in the performance parts world and I think it would be wise for Toyota to embrace them.
Wouldn't it be nice if they sold plug n play S/C's from the mild Yaris to the beastly Tundra? A little something for everyone? I think they might sell more kits this way.

Again this is just my opinion based on the air between my ears!
:biggrin:

Aspen_S/C

Reaction score
URD should deff try and get Toyota to honer the factory warranty even with a URD S/C. I'm pretty sure thats the only thing (and money) that is stopping everyone from going with URD's blower

Mmm...not all.

I think the URD blower is awesome and I would have considered it if it were not for the intake location. I would fill that thing with off-road dirt in no time, LOL!

Having the TRD CAI and TRD S/C makes it a tad better for off road use in my opinion. I even have mesh screen in front of the hole going into the wheel well.

Plus based on my limited knowledge, Eaton-Roots blowers are extremely reliable and low maintenance. I am not sure about the Rotrex centrifugal types.

But I am happy to give URD my money, In the past two days I have spent a bundle on the 2.85 pulley, pulley tool and Innovate AFR gauge and LC-1 kit.

Good job Guys!

SooRunner

Reaction score
Now all they need is CARB stickers for us CARB state folks!

URD should make is300 rotrex kits so I can influence my bro to get one. :laugh:

Gabecules

Reaction score
I know I am only new here but it does not take a genius to know this is good news for URD! Congratz !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom