Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEWS X-Fest 2014 - Tannersville, PA - Sep 19-21

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Post pics up ASAP! The rest of us want to feel like we are right there with you! Stay safe have FUN!

xrunnin123

Reaction score
making me jealous I wanted to leave today but I am stuck at work until 6 :ahhhhh:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
OK guys I'm here. Billy and I plan to roll out to a car wash shortly. If we don't all run into each other beforehand please meet in the lower parking lot at 6:30 for dinner.

Today is kind of "on your own" until dinner.

Also if you've checked in a didn't receive an envelope please ask the front desk for one. It's got a copy of the schedule.

It appears there's one small error already......Camelback Mountain Adventures are only open weekends. So if you want to hit the mountain coaster (which I had allotted time today for) we'll get a group to hit it before we take of on Sunday morning.

Last edited:

X-Radical

Reaction score
i wont be there until tomorrow morning. i guess im missing the carts :-(

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for a great day 1. Had a blast, especially giving R1_Chris a hard time about his "imperfect" truck!

Also Tony and Chris, you suck at cornhole. Sam and I lit you up like a Christmas tree.

To anyone showing up in the morning and those of you who are already here please be fueled up before the Show-N-Shine (which starts at 9:00AM). We will be leaving straight from there to Skirmish and it would be nice not to have to detour for gas.

Again thanks for a great start to the event. I can't wait for tomorrow. It's only going to get better with paintball combat.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Well Day 2 was another fantastic day. Paintball for most and go-karts for others. Just turning in for the night.....great night!

9:15am in the lower lot for Camelback Mountain Coaster followed by Sunset Hill Shooting range. Good night all!

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
Great time everyone ! Just getting home, will see if I can get any pics and video from pb later.

Reaction score
Made it home just in time for kickoff...had a great time everyone.....go Birds!!!......3 and 0

Last edited:

True

Reaction score
Glad to see most everyone making it home safely. Definitely had a great time this year, was nice seeing everyone again and I'm looking forward to seeing them again next year.

akakrill

Reaction score
Made it home with rods intact... Great to see you all again!!

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
United thought i should spend another day in PA. Sitting at the airport now hoping i'll make it home today.

Gadget

Reaction score
Oh my.......

Now that really sucks.

G

Gadget

Reaction score
On the way home we had some car roll over and end up in a ditch not far in front of us. I95 SB just inside of the Maryland line.

G

Gadget

Reaction score
It was a great event yet again!!!

Everything ran smooth and was very well organized.

Just wanted to say thanks to all the folks that worked so hard to make the event a success!!!

G

Top Bottom