Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-Runner RTR Side Exhaust Body Panel?

MaK10-XRnR

Reaction score
Hey XRU,

This is actually my first official thread. I suppose I should make an official thread for the X-Runner I picked up about a month and a half ago, but we'll get to that.

Anywho, does anyone know where I can get the RTR Side Exhaust body panel? I've searched everywhere and cannot see to find it. Would this have to be more of a custom request? Any ideas?

Picture for good measure on what i'm looking for. See attached.

Thanks,

- MaK

Attachments

• toyota-tacoma-x-runn-2-edited.jpg
    toyota-tacoma-x-runn-2-edited.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 535

MaK10-XRnR

Reaction score
Custom panel for the RTR xrunner I'm afraid...

I wonder if Toyota makes it, that's really the only place I didn't check. Lol I feel as if this could be a really nice part for us X-Runners. Sell it as a kit? An exhaust cut out "Behind the door" panel and a solid "behind the tire" panel.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Just cut it out and glass an inner lip.
The more difficult part would be glassing in the original exhaust cutout.
If you do it, keep us posted!

MaK10-XRnR

Reaction score
Just cut it out and glass an inner lip.
The more difficult part would be glassing in the original exhaust cutout.
If you do it, keep us posted!

Probably wont happen in the near future. This truck is currently my garaged daily and I already have two projects. (1988 4Runner / 1967 Ford Mustang) Just wanted to see if I could buy the body kit, paint match it and throw a side exhaust on :D

o0opackersfano0o

Reaction score
Just going to have to make one with your body kit pieces. I'm selling my old bed parts soon. Could be done with some fiberglass and bondo

autobodyX

Reaction score
Just going to have to make one with your body kit pieces. I'm selling my old bed parts soon. Could be done with some fiberglass and bondo
How about a plastic welder and flexible epoxie. Fiberglass on plastic does not last.

Gadget

Reaction score
News flash........

All the crazy stuff they do for the SEMA trucks is not ever going to be real world. That never made any sense to me. Why build something wild that can never be???

Anyway, any custom body shop can cut you a whole for your exhaust in a panel like that. That should be easy for them.

Top Bottom