Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X Trucker with XRunner

rctrd

Reaction score
I recently retired from 30+ yers driving coast to coast hauling vehicles with a open car carrier. I logged over 3 million miles without an accident and with a clean driving record. I'm now working for a transportation broker as a dispatcher. I bought my Xrunner new in 2006. My son drove it a lot while i was gone. It has 127,000 miles. My son installed a pioneer radio when it was new. He replaced all of the speakers with kicker components. He also built a rear facing kicker 10" subwoofer powered by a kicker 650 watt. Amp.Needless to say the system sounds like your setting in a giant pair of headphones.Everyone who listens to it is blown away by the sound. I'm a classic and Prog rock guy. Pink Floyd , Steven wilson Ect. Every time i get a notice in the mail from Toyota as to how much my truck is worth as a trade in , I immediately throw it in the trash. I did allow them to replace the frame along with some other components last year under the recall. I have no plans to sell the truck in the future. I find it as much fun to drive every day to work as it was the first time i drove it. People who have never driven one just don't get it.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Congrats on your new job responsibilities.
Hope your X gets you to 3 million miles as well!

madtrucker

Reaction score
I'm still out hauling freight. When I get out of the tractor and into the X, it feels like a rocket ship. Welcome to the Underground!

Top Bottom