Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Xii performance and street taco

TOY|STORY808

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered parts from them? Did it take long to get your order? I tried contacting xii performance through email, text, and phone. Nothing back. Ordered my parts last week Tuesday payment went through and all.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered parts from them? Did it take long to get your order? I tried contacting xii performance through email, text, and phone. Nothing back. Ordered my parts last week Tuesday payment went through and all.

They're usually responsive (XII Performance). I've never heard of street taco.....

Ziggy297

Reaction score

XII Performance will get back to you for sure. They are really great people and won't leave you hanging, they may just be tied up. I ordered my entire suspension through them without any issues. Streetacos sucks, took 9 months for a set of lowering blocks. Great quality but the dude lags, I would never order from him again. What did you order from him?

TOY|STORY808

Reaction score
XII Performance will get back to you for sure. They are really great people and won't leave you hanging, they may just be tied up. I ordered my entire suspension through them without any issues. Streetacos sucks, took 9 months for a set of lowering blocks. Great quality but the dude lags, I would never order from him again. What did you order from him?

I ordered a set of custom lowering blocks.

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
we are here at xiiperformance. you can text us at 912-552-4744 . thats usually the best way. I own a hvac company as well and am on job sites most the day.

thanks amy

XMPLRY808

Reaction score
Waiting for my coilovers and rear shocks for over 2 months now.. thinking just to get my money back already :(

TOY|STORY808

Reaction score
Waiting for my coilovers and rear shocks for over 2 months now.. thinking just to get my money back already :(

I've contacted them. They told me they're waiting on their supplier to finish making the upper bracket coilover mounts. So hopefully soon. My friend has been waiting since march

XMPLRY808

Reaction score
I've contacted them. They told me they're waiting on their supplier to finish making the upper bracket coilover mounts. So hopefully soon. My friend has been waiting since march
I was debating just to go air bags already lol

TOY|STORY808

Reaction score
Does anybody know what's going on with xii performance? I know a bunch of people that ordered the front coilovers. Did the part discontinued or something?

XrunnerrRTR

Reaction score
Tha
we are here at xiiperformance. you can text us at 912-552-4744 . thats usually the best way. I own a hvac company as well and am on job sites most the day.

thanks amy

Thank you for getting back to me. Good to know you have another job so I can understand your busy. I will get back to you. Trying to figure out which suspension would be best. Currently this is my daily driver.

XMPLRY808

Reaction score
Did anybody get their orders in yet? I tried to get my money back but I haven’t received it from them yet.

Ziggy297

Reaction score
Did anybody get their orders in yet? I tried to get my money back but I haven’t received it from them yet.

From who? Street Tacos or XII? The folks at XII performance were hit pretty hard with the hurricane and flooding, Amy had posted several pictures on Facebook with what they were dealing with. If it is them who you requested a refund from I would try to be a little understanding, what happened to them was way beyond their control. If it was Street Tacos good luck, the guy is a flake.

XMPLRY808

Reaction score
From who? Street Tacos or XII? The folks at XII performance were hit pretty hard with the hurricane and flooding, Amy had posted several pictures on Facebook with what they were dealing with. If it is them who you requested a refund from I would try to be a little understanding, what happened to them was way beyond their control. If it was Street Tacos good luck, the guy is a flake.
I don’t use Facebook. Thanks for the update I actually tried to get my money back from them a while ago and was said that they did refund me but I don’t see it in my PayPal or credit card statement but I will try contact them again. Thank you

XMPLRY808

Reaction score
Just wanna update that I just received my refund. Thanks Amy! Maybe next time I’ll order the parts again lol :)

Reaction score
Elias said a while back he wanted to do another group buy which means they probably don't have them in stock and need enough orders to do a production run. If that's the case, count me in
I have the sway bar from the last GB, but since I don't have an X I need the install kit

Bendilzerian

Reaction score
Does anybody have any info regarding XII or when they'll be back in business?

I've been calling and emailing for 2 weeks now. I'm also interested in the rear sway because I think I can attach them with my SOS rear sway kit. Was gonna clarify that with them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom