Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Xii Performance Drop kit

Kyleinator

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm new here and don't actually have an X-Runner, but I have a 5 lug. I'm very interested in the Xii Performance Drop Kit however I am not interested in notching my frame. Will I constantly hit bump stops if I don't notch with this drop? Also I occasionally haul dirt bikes and haven't really seen anything about hauling dirt bikes after this drop. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I have that kit on my truck, I only bottom out on sudden dips or potholes. I pull a 21ft fiberglass boat. As long as I crank up my QA-1s I don't have any issue there either.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
My signature and avatar have that drop installed.

30Birdy

Reaction score
I have a set of xii front drop springs for sale that were only on the truck for about 100 miles. The rear 2" drop blocks are available at almost any parts store. I hauled camping gear and towed my small bass boat with this configuration with no issues. PM if interested.

Kyleinator

Reaction score
@NHXRUNNER Thanks for the pictures, I'm digging the X! Are those 18" wheels? That's like the exact stance I'm looking for, nothing ridiculous.

@30Birdy I have a base Tacoma so I'd need more than 2" in the rear to level with the lowering springs. Maybe I could keep my eye out for some xii Leafs!

30Birdy

Reaction score
These are packed and ready to ship. PM if interested.

Attachments

• IMG_20170521_130514045.jpg
    IMG_20170521_130514045.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 240

o0opackersfano0o

Reaction score
The SWB, do you know what he has? I have one also and debating the kit I have on it. Remove it or. It. I have clearance issues with the traction bars.
thats me. im running stock leafs in the back. and 2wd tacoma struts and coils up front lifts it an inch. just took it off if your interested in it

na-mr2

Reaction score
thats me. im running stock leafs in the back. and 2wd tacoma struts and coils up front lifts it an inch. just took it off if your interested in it
I have 2" drop all around. Debating what to do with it. Rides alittle rough but firm. Clearance issue with the traction bar is my biggest problem I wanna figure first

Top Bottom