X-Pablo

Depending on when and my schedule, I would be interested in a PNW meet, I'm aproximately 2.5 hrs (depending on I-5 traffic) away from Seattle.

Juan89

i live in eugene,or and i would go as far as 4 hours of drive anywhere???? and a a week or 2's notice for work?? you guys?? and theres also a couple of xrunner owners that i would ask to go iv told them about xru underground but i dont see them on here

jncomatrix

You guys can meet me at my shop. I am the store manager for 4wheelparts in lynnwood wa. I have an x too! My store caters to all kinds of vehicles not just 4x4's

CommoX

I've driven by quite a few more X's since I've returned from Iraq then before I had left.

I'm down for whatever.

I'm at Ft Lewis, Tacoma area.

jncomatrix

hey jncomatrix where is your store and do you have x parts?

i am in lynnwood. i can get most x parts. i have done alot of tacomas over the last 2 years. We do installs also if needed. Wheels, tires, performance and dressup i do carry or can get. I have 3700 sq ft of showroom .

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Holy shit I haven't been on this section of the forum in a long time.. it's always so dead. :laugh:

Completely forgot about it. So we finally got enough people to make a run of this? I'll do my damndest to organize it again, but I seem to always epicly fail. Especially when people refuse to return my calls. ::cough46&2_Xcough::

If people are actually serious about it this time start a new thread and lets see what we got. I need help installing a wideband anyway. :p

Ryan

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
When doesn't the weather suck balls?

Let's start with the easy part, a location. The CA people gotta drive up and the Canada folks down, so WA makes the most sense to me, but Portland could work too.

What dates work for everyone?