Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

05 bsp

rennurx

Reaction score
2005 bsp x runner
36,000 miles
Certified through Toyota 100,000 mile or 7 year warranty.
Stock, - ''horn mod''
$20,000.00

rennurx

Reaction score
Yea decided i don't like it, more of a car guy ..

rennurx

Reaction score
93 stealth, 03 Wrx, 02 mr2 spyder, 05 x runner. One of these don't belong haha.

dramad1

Reaction score
rennurx said:
Yea decided i don't like it, more of a car guy ..

Do u not like it cause all the comments you received on your ticket thread. Sucks to see u sell it man, IMO the x is in a class of its own. Maybe you'd like a Honda better. Lol jk not really but what ever. What ever you get maybe invest in some mud flaps. Lol. Busting your balls man, and I appreciate the apology on your other thread but I think the people u should have apologize to we're the workers you pelted with rocks. Gl with the sale.

rennurx

Reaction score
Lol na..has nothing to do with the thread,u should see the spyderchat thread about my spyder, I hate Honda I think I want another subi def my fav car by far.. and I drive by the construction workers everyday I go see my son I just kinda mind my own lol. Thanks tho I hope I can sell it...

triumphx

Reaction score
So why are you selling it, something about construction workers? Price is steep man, i paid 12.5k for a 05' stock with 42k miles in april this year

rennurx

Reaction score
Just want another car, its Toyota certified with less then 36000 miles still has factory warranty.. idc if I trade it for a car worth half as long as i like the car ...

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
No Wai !!!!! D:

it's over 9000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

rich017

Reaction score
Not trying to bash your thread but I am just letting you know not to expect anything near what you are asking. Also list it on CL, ebay etc... no one on this forum will buy an X.

I just sold my 07 with 62K (had the same warranty as yours and I was the original owner) for $14,400 and I had a REALLY hard time selling it. I originally listed it at $17K. Toyota would not go over $12K on trade. Almost twice the mileage but it's 2-3 years newer depending on your build date. You can buy an 09 with low miles and a S/C for what you are asking. I would expect nothing more than $15K for your truck from a desperate buyer. These trucks are hard to sell

KBB for your truck private party good condition is $17800. KBB is hi so really around $15K PP value. Trade in is $14K good. Toyota will give you $2-$3K less that that.

Last edited:

rennurx

Reaction score
Toyota told me 17 I already asked.. I might just do that idk yet

TOYTACO

Reaction score
Toyota told me 17 I already asked.. I might just do that idk yet
Just make sure you aren't paying sticker for the vehicle you are trading it in for... a lot of dealerships are good for that... they will give you high price on yours and take nothing off the vehicle you are buying, making it seem like you are getting a good deal on your trade in... just and FYI

And just an idea... I am trying to sell my 08 XR with a TRD S/C, DJM 3/4, etc... etc... for $21,000 and haven't gotten much interest.

Last edited:
Top Bottom