Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

07 black pearl in Oak Ridge, TN

Crimson KING

Reaction score
Trying to find the previous owner of my truck. I bought at the Nissan dealer in Oak Ridge, Tennessee. It had a lot of work done to it, including some of the mods addressed here on this site, such as the headlight mod, and a few others. If anybody knows who this fella is, I'd like to talk to him.

Reaction score
I don't know who your previous owner was, but I take a trip through Oak Ridge at least twice a month on my way to and from Charleston, SC. I live just north of Nashville and there are server X's running around in my area but I haven't been able to track them down or tell them about this forum. I've started a group on here so if you want look up Rock Top Runners. You can find it under my info as well.

Poppel09

Reaction score
ill be in oak ridge area in a couple weeks lol driving from cali then back

Reaction score
I'm coming through there again Sept. 6 on my way to reserve drill in Charleston for a few weeks. Won't be back through until the 22nd.

gotrdwoohoo

Reaction score
Try CarFacts and sometimes dealerships can run the vin and tell you previous owners.

Crimson KING

Reaction score
Oh yeah? We'll have to meet up when y'all come through. Maybe plan a day up at the dragon

Poppel09

Reaction score
ya i wanna hit that place up im putting on alot of stuff while im home too so that would be cool

Top Bottom