Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

07 X runner BSP w/ TRD Supercharger

AnthonyF

Banned
Reaction score
sorry but once the ECU is flashed with the TRD flash, there is no going back. When you put the TRD s/c on there, the map is on the ECU for ever. you cant go back to stock.

good luck on the sale.

swap ECU's.

BOOM, problem solved.

-Ant.

Gadget

Reaction score
You can't just swap ECUs any more like you use to be able to do.

With the integrated vehicle immobilizer, it makes it tough. You have to have the dealer flash your VIN into the new ECU and then set it up to work with the key transponder reader. None of this is hard, but it has to be done by the dealer.

Gadget

Nicodemus454

Reaction score
Bump. After reviewing other trucks on the market. I'm going to be selling at the new sale price of $24,000 due to prices of other trucks without a supercharger

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Whats the "job of a lifetime"? Just curious...:top:

Nicodemus454

Reaction score
Bump! Still available if anyones interested! $24,000 for a excellent condition TRD Supercharged XR with 22,000 miles

808X

Reaction score
Nice rims I have the same ones!
Except mine is staggered 20x9 in the front and 20x10 in the back! I also got the nitto555s tires is expensive!

s/chargedxrunner06

Toyota Master Tech
Reaction score
You can't just swap ECUs any more like you use to be able to do.

With the integrated vehicle immobilizer, it makes it tough. You have to have the dealer flash your VIN into the new ECU and then set it up to work with the key transponder reader. None of this is hard, but it has to be done by the dealer.

Gadget
Gadget sounds like you've been with someone that has done that before :biggrin:

Shanes56

Reaction score
Muy grandfather was a plant forman of PG&E the Blythe California Plant, and my uncle is the safety and security supervisor for PG&E both named Jim Green!!!

Nicodemus454

Reaction score
Nice rims I have the same ones!
Except mine is staggered 20x9 in the front and 20x10 in the back! I also got the nitto555s tires is expensive!
mine are staggered the same. i have 295 toyo proxes in the back though

hrspwr236

Reaction score
That is a really sweet looking x, wish i could buy a second one, good luck on the sale, someone is really going to love this one

Top Bottom