Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

07 X-runner for sale

mighty maus

Reaction score
I just found out i'm having another kid. 2 kids and an x doesnt work. I just bought the X Feb.14 for my wife. It's stock except a weld on magnaflow muffler and a K@n airfilter.The back windows are tinted. It has 7XXX miles on it . everything is perfect and it a warrenty that can be transfered to new owner. i live in the middle of texas. 24000 or best offer.
254 291 1790......kevin

bcutshall

Reaction score
damn dude, hate to see a TX XR go but congrats on having another kid. Good luck with the sale

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
wow feb14 and have 7XXX miles? ha i have an 05 with 20,000

Sykotic336

Reaction score
I just found out i'm having another kid. 2 kids and an x doesnt work. I just bought the X Feb.14 for my wife. It's stock except a weld on magnaflow muffler and a K@n airfilter.The back windows are tinted. It has 7XXX miles on it . everything is perfect and it a warrenty that can be transfered to new owner. i live in the middle of texas. 24000 or best offer.
254 291 1790......kevin
Congrats on having another kid I cant wait till I have some of my own but for now im too young lol but you should keep your truck imo, id hate to see you go... but you gotta do what you gotta do so ima wish you good luck with everything:rock:

FoxDavis

XRU Overdosed
Reaction score
HEY SPYDER, here is your change to get the other truck and Turbo the crap out of it!

mighty maus

Reaction score
truck is sold

I Traded It On A Sti...........i Got 23000 On A Trade...and Paid 25,500 On A 05 Sti With 30000 Miles.....

FoxDavis

XRU Overdosed
Reaction score
I Traded It On A Sti...........i Got 23000 On A Trade...and Paid 25,500 On A 05 Sti With 30000 Miles.....

Seems like a lot with that many miles on it.....Maybe I just don't know what I am talking about because I haven't booked a Sti.

got pics of it mate?

07SWB

Reaction score
the stealership tried to give me $18k for my X when it had 6400 miles on it.. its an 07 and has those same mods..

they say that its nothing special, just a 2wd with a v6... i dont think the used car manager knows anything.

congrats on the baby and congrats on the Subby

07speedwayblue

Reaction score
I know of a guy in Killeen at Best Buy that bought an 05 STI and is paying like 27k for one with 30K miles on it. Them things are expensive for some reason. They handle like demons, and take off like demons, but I think their resale value is a bit steep, because I see STI's everywhere.

I don't mean TR's, I mean actual STI's.

Last edited:

onin24eagle

Reaction score
Seems like a lot with that many miles on it.....Maybe I just don't know what I am talking about because I haven't booked a Sti.

got pics of it mate?

That is a lot, but they gave him too much for the X, so they had to make it up somewhere.

bignfast

Reaction score
the stealership tried to give me $18k for my X when it had 6400 miles on it.. its an 07 and has those same mods..

they say that its nothing special, just a 2wd with a v6... i dont think the used car manager knows anything.

congrats on the baby and congrats on the Subby

The dealership quoted me 18900 on my 05 in mint condition with only 12000miles on it. But I sold mine on Ebay....took two listings to do it but I got my asking price of $21700. And you can fit two kids and a wife in that truck...I did it. But I have number three on the way so I went with a 2005 Subaru WRX wagon.

bignfast

Reaction score
I know of a guy in Killeen at Best Buy that bought an 05 STI and is paying like 27k for one with 30K miles on it. Them things are expensive for some reason. They handle like demons, and take off like demons, but I think their resale value is a bit steep, because I see STI's everywhere.

I don't mean TR's, I mean actual STI's.

Yes, but you can do so much with an STI, and the market demands them. Now more than ever with the new hatchback look they came out with that alot of people don't like.

Top Bottom