Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

08 DJM'd Taco

Reaction score
I am the original owner, bought in Nov of 2007 with 3 miles on the odo. It's the 2.7L I4 with a 4-speed auto. Truck has one accident on it (<35mph) basically I tried to avoid a dog and went into a ditch and took out a speed limit sign. Driver side bedside was replaced along with door. All work was done by Toyota. Truck has 61xxx miles and is driven daily so mileage will go up. Zero issues, it has never left me stranded. Oil changed every 3-5k with mobil 1. All dash lights works, all interior lights work, no rips in seats. Price I am looking to get is around $11,000, but I'll see what happens. Here is a list of mods:

Suspension

Front:

DJM upper and lower control arms (3in drop)
1 inch spindle spacers (total 4in in front)
Stock shocks and springs

Rear:

QA1 adjustable shocks
DJM Frame notch (allows more clearance)
High quality BEEFED steel blocks (4.25in)

total drop 4/4.25. All parts are high quality (research them and see how much they cost D Not corners were cut. I have been running this set up for over 20k miles with no issues. I've had several motorcycles in the bed around 400lbs with no rubbing. You can carry more weight, but you will start rubbing. Shocks can be stiffened by turning the knob on them to help accommodate more weight. Fenders will need to be rolled with anything more than 450lbs.

Wheels and Tires

OEM x-runner wheels powdercoated gloss black
Falken Ziex 512's with 90% tread remaining

Misc.

DDM HID's in headlights and fogs 35W 5000k
Interior dome light leds
Pioneer AVH-P3200DVD headunit
Tinted OEM tails (high quality paint, will last as long as truck) - I have stock tails if desired too.
20% tint all around
A/C blows cold, heat blows hot. Interior is 8.5/10. Exterior has just a few dings here and there nothing major.

Engine:

K&N drop in filter
Magnaflow muffler welded in place of OEM

Not interested in trades. Will get some interior pics when I clean it up.

Pic1.jpg

Pic2.jpg

IMAG0030.jpg

IMAG0032.jpg

IMAG0036.jpg

IMAG0037.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ACE OF SPADE X

Reaction score
Damn son im feelin the look of the truck i think with a hoodscoop this would look badass GL with the sale man definitley a nice truck man

eXtenzeHi

Reaction score
This is one sexy truck. I'm sure if you do a part out everyone will jump on your parts. Goodluck man

roy365

Reaction score
Clean as hell man. You shouldnt have any trouble selling that truck at all.

trd_sport

Reaction score
nice truck, someone buy this and continue the modding! It has potential. slap a turbo on it.....

Top Bottom