Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

08 SWB TRD Boosted X - feeler

TOYTACO

Reaction score
Hey guys just curious if anyone is looking for a sick truck? I would be willing to sell my truck if someone is interested. My buddy has a bagged Lexus GS300 I would really like to buy.

My X has the DJM 3/4 drop in it with 22" Boss 329 wheels on Falken 245/30/22 rubber.
It has the TRD supercharger, TRD short shifter, and TRD CAI. this truck ONLY has 9500 miles on it and is still obviously still under warranty for another 3 years and that includes the TRD S/C... The truck has a killer stereo which can be worked into the deal if interested which includes a JVC kw-avx820 in dash, 6 1/2" speakers in the kicks, 8" memphis component mid bass speakers in the doors, and a 15" planet audio big bang subwoofer.

If anyone is seriously interested or has any questions please let me know! I am also located in North Dakota.

I am open to SERIOUS offers... and thanks for looking

Attachments

• IMG00245.jpg
    IMG00245.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 85
  • DSCN0345.jpg
    DSCN0345.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 84
  • DSCN0348.jpg
    DSCN0348.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG00191.jpg
    IMG00191.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG00254.jpg
    IMG00254.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 73
  • door1.jpg
    door1.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 76

DustyXRunner

Reaction score
why would you want to sell. lol. very nice truck. i like the stance. :top: i say dont sell.

TOYTACO

Reaction score
I dont need to sell it but if someone was interested i would let it go... its like brand new with S/C

and pictures do not do this truck justice!

Last edited:

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
I dont need to sell it but if someone was interested i would let it go... its like brand new with S/C

and pictures do not do this truck justice!

giving a dollar amount might help ya out quite a bit.

I've always liked your truck, and with everything you have on it, and the low miles, I don't imagine it will be to hard to sell.
I'll be in the market for an X probably next summer. Gotta get this house built first, then get married, then hope she still agrees with me getting another x. lol
good luck with your sale man. and BTW, I vote don't sell also. lol

TRD-X

Reaction score
Don't sell it Cuz! You will hate yourself if you do. Just think about all the money in it.:top:

TOYTACO

Reaction score
I agree with you all and there isnt that much money in it... i have a lot more money in the mazda im finishing that will be featured in mini truckin' mag next year.

Helimx if you are interested next year and if i still have it make sure to let me know!

Redxrunner what parts would you want off of it?

TOYTACO

Reaction score
I would like to get $30k for the truck with everything that is on it... don't think that's to much to ask considering it wont have 10k miles on it until sometime next spring/summer

What color is the GS? bagged you say?... I wanna see :smile:

what do you mean GS?

Last edited:

TOYTACO

Reaction score
Oh sorry Titan i confused myself here is a picture of it...

i thought you were asking about the mazda p/u which is also bagged

Attachments

• gs300.jpg
    gs300.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 75

Red_Hott

Reaction score
its clean but just out of curiosity would the rims off the x fit on the lexus....i think they would look badass on there

TOYTACO

Reaction score
red_hott yes the wheels from my x would bolt up but im not sure if it could fit 22's or if the offset would work... the car is just 100 miles away i would definitely try them on if someone bought by x

DJM :smile:

sorry redxrunner it wouldnt be worth it to remove the DJM and sell it

Top Bottom