Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

09 Back seat question

Hitman

Reaction score
I was wondering will the 2009 back seats that are against the wall fit the 05-08??? im thinking if its possible or with a slight moddiing done to it.

I was at the Dealership yesterday and sat in the back to test it out and I felt like I had more back support instead of the 05-08??

what do you think??:dontknow:

IMG_3091.jpg

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
If you're planning on buying them, I'm sure you could get some custom ones made that will be more comfortable and still have the fabric of your choice for near or less than the same price.

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
If you're planning on buying them, I'm sure you could get some custom ones made that will be more comfortable and still have the fabric of your choice for near or less than the same price.

wait and see :wink:

Justin

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
how would you like rear inserts to match the subX? :smile:

Justin

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
Dude. You're killing me with this "coming soon" business :laugh:

You better have one hell of a package (FOR SALE) when it's all done. :smile:

got an appointment tomorrow morning :top:

i should have the inserts ready in about a week. I will put up an official thread when I have the cost

Justin

XRangel

Reaction score
I'd like to have the back as three-seater type, then put the bass underneathe the seat, then ur ass will be bumpin:rockon:

46&2_X

Reaction score
I was wondering will the 2009 back seats that are against the wall fit the 05-08??? im thinking if its possible or with a slight moddiing done to it.

I was at the Dealership yesterday and sat in the back to test it out and I felt like I had more back support instead of the 05-08??

what do you think??:dontknow:

LOL, if I had to cram myself back there.... the last thing I would be worried about is back support lol.

Who are you putting back there, a 3 year old? :hmmmm2:

D-N-F

Reaction score
The bench seat does sound cool... do any do a conversion?

Top Bottom