Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

'09 stock subwoofer

xrun

Reaction score
Hi;

Has anyone so far been able to figure out how to remove the stock subwoofer, and how is it wired into the factory HD? By the way, this is a 2009 model.

Thanks,
Xrun

sixmassive

Reaction score
park in a dark alley at night with the windows down. . . someone caz take it out. lol

jk

we aint ballin with 09 yet. . . . someone will know tho

the blue taco runner

"Livin It Up"
Reaction score
Ill find out for you, I work at a Toyota Dealership part-time, only bad part is next time I go there is Saturday.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
lol...barcelona X is from vegas. i know he has an 09' and was planning on replacing the stock sub. pm him; he should be able to fill you in on the removal process

wshsbears

Reaction score
take off the front cover, it just clips on with plastic clips so just pull it off, then theres brackets on 4 corners that u can see that hold it to the back wall of the cab. i havn't taken one out, but i took the cover off at the dealer on an 09.. u'll have holes in the back wall of the cab. i would throw a sub Xclosure in there thats tall enough to block the holes and be done with it.

Tapp

Reaction score
take some pics..i want too see this new RED!!!:biggrin:

xrun

Reaction score
Thanks all for the help, I'll get some pics up of the ride soon.

Xrun

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
take off the front cover, it just clips on with plastic clips so just pull it off, then theres brackets on 4 corners that u can see that hold it to the back wall of the cab. i havn't taken one out, but i took the cover off at the dealer on an 09.. u'll have holes in the back wall of the cab. i would throw a sub Xclosure in there thats tall enough to block the holes and be done with it.

anyone in South East Virginia with an 09 want to stop by one weekend ? :smile:

Justin

xrun

Reaction score
Here's the new red

Here is a pic of the new red, as requested...

Attachments

• Xrunner.jpg
    Xrunner.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 124

xrun

Reaction score
Anyone with an '09 remove the stock subwoofer yet? I can't seem to get the cover off, and I don't want to break it!

Thanks,

Xrun

Top Bottom